Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lot are quite a dangerous little bunch. They are all so narcissistic, inventing a world of celebrity, following each other, 'fanning' over each other.....its like watching a car crash......I really shouldn't watch but I can't help it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gary just posted on twitter him on stage singing Beauty and the Beast next to a piano and in front of a big neon sign. Poor poppet, that anxiety right there is what stops him earning his own money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve just realised how easy a gig Gary C has got!

He’s in London for a #gifted Disney event, gets all his Disney trips paid for (I assume) by Adam. And does nothing in return.

Doesn’t film (apart from his standard gushing ThankYou msg) during the trips so doesn’t pay for any vlogging equipment, doesn’t edit any videos, doesn’t upload.

Does. Nothing. But gets all the perks.

Plus his pins are paid for by the tax payer… treat yoself indeed!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
^^ Would you though let yourself be used for views as a sidekick, (like the neighbor in a sit-com who's never 'all there' and an 'ah bless' type) by a big spoiled hairy man child who tries to flog his old merch with balls on in front of a prison-esque concrete block wall? And fawn over him in staged thank you videos where the script has you licking his wotsits because his parents paid for an upgrade to PE. I'd do the graveyard shift personally before I'd sell myself out like that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
^^ Would you though let yourself be used for views as a sidekick, (like the neighbor in a sit-com who's never 'all there' and an 'ah bless' type) by a big spoiled hairy man child who tries to flog his old merch with balls on in front of a prison-esque concrete block wall? And fawn over him in staged thank you videos where the script has you licking his wotsits because his parents paid for an upgrade to PE. I'd do the graveyard shift personally before I'd sell myself out like that. :ROFLMAO:
They fly premium economy!? They really should mention it in their vlogs! I had NO idea! 😜😜

• Haha
I mean, they were even humble about being Concierge on their most recent (vlogged) cruise.

• Haha
I don’t blame his ex for dumping him so fast after seeing him wearing those disgusting acrylic nails. What a queen!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t blame his ex for dumping him so fast after seeing him wearing those disgusting acrylic nails. What a queen!
Do we know what happened there?
I was like oh, cringe post about Adam finding his Prince or some b*%&#£%s, ok...went to make a cuppa.... Oh he appears to have done a runner already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we know what happened there?
I was like oh, cringe post about Adam finding his Prince or some b*%&#£%s, ok...went to make a cuppa.... Oh he appears to have done a runner already 😂
Tbh I think knowing Adams character it's pretty easy to assume what went wrong lol. Too much too soon, and all about him

Reactions: 6
They fly premium economy!? They really should mention it in their vlogs! I had NO idea! 😜😜
Let’s not forget the premium security and the lounge !!

Well you Tattle lot, todays the big day, the launch ! I wonder how many poor Gobshites are going to be forking hand over fist for bits of tat ?! I’d sooner burn the money first !

• Haha
If he has any business sense he will know who his hard core fans and buyers are who buy everything, and he will have ordered enough product to cover them. Then sure enough he can promote as a sell out

• Wow
If he has any business sense he will know who his hard core fans and buyers are who buy everything, and he will have ordered enough product to cover them. Then sure enough he can promote as a sell out
Yep, you know things are bleak when you have to gift things to brogan state and crapilly ever after ! Most probably just ordered enough to fund the Disney trip and his spends

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep, you know things are bleak when you have to gift things to brogan state and crapilly ever after ! Most probably just ordered enough to fund the Disney trip and his spends
doesn’t he predictably always gift to these lot to plug his tit?
the only people who buy them are part of a group of people who know it’s Adam hattans crappy products. So they can spot others wearing it and have a quick side-line circle jerk together about Adam and how they are followers too and they love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
doesn’t he predictably always gift to these lot to plug his tit?
the only people who buy them are part of a group of people who know it’s Adam hattans crappy products. So they can spot others wearing it and have a quick side-line circle jerk together about Adam and how they are followers too and they love him.
I veeeeery much doubt anyone has ever had any kind of jerk about Adam. Well, apart from giant amoeba Gary C.

• Haha
  • Sick
I veeeeery much doubt anyone has ever had any kind of jerk about Adam. Well, apart from giant amoeba Gary C.
I have a theory that things secretly go on in the dark when they stay in the hotels together. You know neither of them get any action and they have needs afterall. Lmao

• Sick
  • Haha
I have a theory that things secretly go on in the dark when they stay in the hotels together. You know neither of them get any action and they have needs afterall. Lmao
I must rush out and buy ALL the brain bleach now. I wonder if GaryC sincerely thanks Adam after. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
I think nothing goes on and that's why they're still together. Adam strikes me as the kind who's too immature for relationships still. Think he'd be a bit full on, schoolboy crush mode and get needy and jealous and very difficult to deal with as a lover. Because it's platonic and his money and YT account give him power over Gary it lasts. I'd imagine though if Gary blew up they'd be gone their separate ways very quickly!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.