Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats about assets, not turnover and not his own personal earnings or tax which he is entitled to keep between him and HMRC, He is a mail order company so not an asset-rich company. He doesn’t have to declare turnover on those micro statements as it’s a private company.
Has to declare cash in the bank aswel.

Has to declare cash in the bank aswel.
Only to his business account, but if he takes it all and pays dividends and salary and stacks that up as his own savings, he doesn’t have to be a cash-flow rich business either. He’s Mail order…buy low - sell high

he can basically be treating it as a usual income for him, but he is using the tax benefits of running a ltd company and offsetting his ‘holiday’ expenses as business expenses and is better off than joe blogs

he won’t have to earn as much as someone on paye to have more in real terms.

I agree but really he doesn’t ‘have money’. He has enough to get by. He doesn’t have his own home or anything like that. He constantly complains about having no money on the trips.

It’s interesting the more you see him 100% ok in one of the busiest places in the world on camera but yet can’t work. I actually think Adam should distance himself. (Not defending Adam but I think people will start to hate him more for his fraud friend)
That is what I meant really, not that he has a lot of money.

But even then he doesn' sell a lot, so much is often limited stock, and he goes months without doing anything. Profit margins and his market aren't massive. He is probably doing ok but he doesn't seem to be upscaling his business.

I wonder how Gary is going to adapt to the new DAS policy of needing to be pre-screened and only getting two rides per day?

I'd like to thank him, and others like him, for ruining it for the families that truly need it.
It’s only 2 rides for booking ahead of time. Once in the parks you can still book unlimited das one at a time.

How old is Adam? It must be concerning not having an steady income, no sick pay, no pension or benefits like a company car or life insurance……..
He just turned 28 recently and Gary I believe is 41.

Is Gary ok. I just mean is he a bit special? Not sure what his status is. Watched some blogs and I’m aware he has some disabilities. What’s his reasons for no job?

Reactions: 2
Is Gary ok. I just mean is he a bit special? Not sure what his status is. Watched some blogs and I’m aware he has some disabilities. What’s his reasons for no job?
He has part time anxiety, it doesn’t appear when he’s on holiday or invited to events but it appears when he’s at home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s only 2 rides for booking ahead of time. Once in the parks you can still book unlimited das one at a time.
I wonder what the pre-screening will be like. I'm not sure how DAS comes under the Americans With Disabilities Act, but I feel like they should have some kind of mechanism to screen out the malingerers. Otherwise, why put this in place. ESPECIALLY when it's going to function like their now-paid service.

I wonder what the pre-screening will be like. I'm not sure how DAS comes under the Americans With Disabilities Act, but I feel like they should have some kind of mechanism to screen out the malingerers. Otherwise, why put this in place. ESPECIALLY when it's going to function like their now-paid service.
I’m pretty sure they think people will be less likely to scam if they have to do the video screening. Spoiler alert: it won’t…

Reactions: 1
Mr hand under chin, tit eating grin travels with Mr Part time anxiety and full time beggin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have some accounting training and had a look at the info on companies house, he had £4k of fixed assets last year but that’s like long term things. This year his current assets were £40k which is what includes cash and his assets minus debts due in the next year was £50k. As a small business he probably pays himself £12.5k which comes out of cash and is deducted before this and then takes the profit as dividends (less tax that way) but they’re taken after the end of the accounting period so out of the current assets in the accounts. But that’s just my interpretation of them with my accounting training/small business experience but with micro businesses like his there’s only so much info from the accounts you can get. Was also curious because it says he has 2 employees this year?

What does he need any employees for? He sells merchandise, products he doesn’t even make in house, he just rebrands and resells!

He can’t even argue that he’s a content creator that needs staff, as he’s put one series out in 6 months!

It’s all similar to when he said he had offices/premises - like why???!! If he had one ounce of business sense he would run his ‘empire’ from his spare bedroom and minimise his overheads!

He’s one of those people that needs to be seen to be a bigger outfit than he is - and it’ll result in him running that business into the ground!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing the employees are him and Gary!? I bet he gives him a small wage.

Reactions: 1
Tbh i feel sorry for Gary. Imagine being 40 years old living with your parents. Has never had a relatioship and probably never will as he doesnt go anywhere to meet anyone. Would never feel that sense of accomplishment from having a job and working on a project. The only joy he gets is going to WDW. Sad, predictable life isnt it?

I couldn't sleep last night so put one of Hattan's vlogs on, which usually send me to sleep. I had forgotten what an arrogant, unpleasant, nasty narcissist he is, all which he attempts to hide under a thin veil of friendly. His superior attitude is Vile.

He’s suspiciously quiet since news of the borders reopening… wonder if they’re going and just suddenly a vlog appears…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.