Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Gary is going to adapt to the new DAS policy of needing to be pre-screened and only getting two rides per day?

I'd like to thank him, and others like him, for ruining it for the families that truly need it.

Reactions: 11
Gary is not a talented singer.

Adam is not a talented content creator.

If they didn't have their narcissistic attitudes they would have nothing.

Reactions: 9
If your boyfriend celebrates your birth by dropping a lot of coin on Adam Hattan and then calls that a present, you break up with that man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is Adam? It must be concerning not having an steady income, no sick pay, no pension or benefits like a company car or life insurance……..

How old is Adam? It must be concerning not having an steady income, no sick pay, no pension or benefits like a company car or life insurance……..
I didn’t have those things either when I was in my 20s and started my own business.

I’m not Raving here about hattan. But not everyone follows the route of PAYE in life, and the problem with that route is actually that it’s quite limiting in opportunity unless you’re very lucky.

He runs it as a limited business and you can find it easily on companies house as all companies are public, he has the tax breaks and perks of dividend allowance and lower NI, of operating it that way too. No doubt all of his equipment, travel, mileage and even home office expenses offset his corporation tax liability too.

most sensible company directors always pay into directors pension schemes, company cars aren’t always worth the tax hassle either.

when He sat with Gary on his live the other night, he was selling endless candles And other tit throughout the hour he was on there. Without knowing his detailed accounts, you can’t know how financially stable his business is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree with both aspects. Although you don't need to have all that, and it can trap you. You also need to plan and work for the future. Adam just seems aimless, he has been running his business for a good few years now and aside youtube ad revenue (which really isn't a solid long term plan) he doesn't seem to be growing or diversifying his income streams in any meaningful way. Even partnering with a travel agency seems an old way of doing business as they are a sector on the decline.

Personally I’d think Gary would be the one who should be concerned…if it wasn’t for Adam, he wouldn’t be going to disney…

Personally I’d think Gary would be the one who should be concerned…if it wasn’t for Adam, he wouldn’t be going to disney…
Gary doesn't give a toss about that, he has money. He will claim benefits for ever and when he is of pensionable age he will claim pension credits, #scrounger4life

Reactions: 6
Gary doesn't give a toss about that, he has money. He will claim benefits for ever and when he is of pensionable age he will claim pension credits, #scrounger4life
I doubt his benefits would pay him enough to go to Disney or on cruises without Adam funding it

Reactions: 3
I agree but really he doesn’t ‘have money’. He has enough to get by. He doesn’t have his own home or anything like that. He constantly complains about having no money on the trips.

It’s interesting the more you see him 100% ok in one of the busiest places in the world on camera but yet can’t work. I actually think Adam should distance himself. (Not defending Adam but I think people will start to hate him more for his fraud friend)

Reactions: 5
Gary is fucked if either of his parents need care. That can easily swallow up inheritance and if he has to sell the home to pay for it he will be homeless.

Reactions: 4
According to companies house Adam only has 4000 in money and assets. Its the bank of mummy and daddy that are paying for trips.......or undeclared earnings........!?!

Reactions: 3
Gary is fucked if either of his parents need care. That can easily swallow up inheritance and if he has to sell the home to pay for it he will be homeless.
Also at his age he should be helping his family. They raised him and looked after him, now at his age he should be supporting them. So selfish. Maybe he will claim he’s too anxious to help them with the cooking, cleaning and hospital runs. I wonder if he drives

According to companies house Adam only has 4000 in money and assets. Its the bank of mummy and daddy that are paying for trips.......or undeclared earnings........!?!
thats about assets, not turnover and not his own personal earnings or tax which he is entitled to keep between him and HMRC, He is a mail order company so not an asset-rich company. He doesn’t have to declare turnover on those micro statements as it’s a private company.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.