Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah in other words...he won't be in the country to fulfil the orders. You'll basically be posting orders and answering queries

Also what the duck is going on with the dates. The deadline and start date were last week, and I don't think I've ever seen a deadline and start date so ridiculously close together. Shortlisting and then interviews in 2 days, and assuming people are unemployed so don't need to give notice.

I suspect its more likely either he has fucked up the ad royally, or he already has someone and is just following the law so it's formally advertised

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Adam has well and truly given his ‘career’ a dead end route. That vlog/qvc pitch was so cringe, you don’t see ANY other vloggers do specific vlogs to flog merch. They don’t need to. He’s so desperate. And having Gary in it too is damaging- just means he’s always needs to have him in for a video now.

I’m sure he will sell loads but his job is such a dead end

Oh dear. There are no words. A dash of Sunday evening narcissim anyone!? These two are so arrogant.

Another product line with no imagination. Jumper. Tee Shirt. Tote bag. Wow!

Job ad says 'interacting with the magic of Disney.' You mean ripping off Disney where you can get away with it!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To line his pockets to go back to Disney, and his brainwashed fans just lap it up ☹

Reactions: 4
Wondering why Adam was in Northampton yesterday for the divali parade? Does he have connections with Louise pentland?

Reactions: 3
Even yaz and Cash never did a vlog just to sell merch. I'm embarrassed for him

And he now has basically made his channel a joint channel, he has screwed himself over. I honestly don't know how he is going to grow his business

He’s realised Mr C is a useful idiot, provides (to some) comic relief for really drab and boring slogs vlogs

Im amazed and disappointed he’s never done a joint trip with Boregan State. Their fallout would be hilarious to watch.

• Haha
Im amazed and disappointed he’s never done a joint trip with Boregan State. Their fallout would be hilarious to watch.
Oh god could you imagine, I might even be tempted to buy some merch to help fund the trip, just so I could watch the drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My vote for thread 3 suggested title: “Adam Hattan - hand under chin, tit-eating grin”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam's clothes are giving Michael Kay's a run for their money in the tightness department.

What the duck did I just watch?

Also, whose hands were those demonstrating the products? They weren't Gary's, he's not that hairy. But Adam didn't have his nails done up.

Reactions: 3
That video was genius for all the wrong reasons haha, the level of cringe. As others have said, he must have spent 10 minutes coming up with the collection.

Oooo it's the same t shirt but now it's has baubles on it!

Oooo it's ears but now it's made with green and red cheap sequins instead, how festive!

Honestly if you buy this tat you deserve being robbed.

• Haha
Adam Hattan #3 - Mr hand under chin, tit eating grin grifting with Mr Part time anxiety

Is this going to be his rotation then. A few vlogs, then a a qvc pitch. A few vlogs, a qvc pitch. I honestly don’t know anyone who has done a specific flogging YouTube video.

And I guess he then deletes that vlog in a few weeks? So odd

Is this going to be his rotation then. A few vlogs, then a a qvc pitch. A few vlogs, a qvc pitch. I honestly don’t know anyone who has done a specific flogging YouTube video.

And I guess he then deletes that vlog in a few weeks? So odd
you’d think a better way to flog your wares would be to wear-it and show it off in ACTUAL content and not directly sell it. Then if people like it they can click on a link in the description.

But then again we know Adam has enough foolish sheep (combined with purposefully low stock levels) that it’ll sell out in 24 hours!

We know what you’re up to Adam - forced supply and demand is the oldest trick In the book! 👀

Reactions: 1
you’d think a better way to flog your wares would be to wear-it and show it off in ACTUAL content and not directly sell it. Then if people like it they can click on a link in the description.

But then again we know Adam has enough foolish sheep (combined with purposefully low stock levels) that it’ll sell out in 24 hours!

We know what you’re up to Adam - forced supply and demand is the oldest trick In the book! 👀
Think he needs the over shirt to try and cover the weight gain

Reactions: 2
Think he needs the over shirt to try and cover the weight gain
Which had the end result of just calling more attention to it. The t-shirt he was wearing looked close to riding up.

We all struggle. Just dress for the body you have.

• Heart
Accidentally caught a afternoon Gary C live.... (caught me off guard!) and he said they're off to WDW for the Christmas season so no surprises there!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.