Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says he’s going back to Disney World solo but he’ll be meeting up with friends. Max and Alex just announced that they’re going back to Disney. More bore fest vlogs with them perhaps?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The 10-20 emails thing is actually ridiculous. I had to rewatch his story to confirm that he said 10-20 in a day and not in an hour. He actually thinks this is busy 😳
I very nearly replied to him I was so shocked.

He doesn't realise what he's said, which makes it funnier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I assume the “strategy” behind approving NetGalley is making sure it only goes to people who will gush over it no matter how crap it is 😂 I look forward to seeing reviews though…

Reactions: 1
Surely at that price it includes a copy of the book which you will be able to get signed in person?!
How is his anxiety supposed to cope sitting/standing in front of a crowd reading out his own book and then answered unfiltered pre-prepared questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely at that price it includes a copy of the book which you will be able to get signed in person?!
How is his anxiety supposed to cope sitting/standing in front of a crowd reading out his own book and then answered unfiltered pre-prepared questions!
Includes a book and some nibbles (food) from memory

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know, it's only his insta that's changed. It seems to suggest those pics are to colour match the cover for self promotion

Reactions: 1
He’s changed it on his Amazon author page too
Oh interesting. Wonder if he will change on the book too for later copies.

It's still not a great photo, and matching your cover colours is cringe. I can't think of anyone else who has done that.

Reactions: 2
Oh interesting. Wonder if he will change on the book too for later copies.

It's still not a great photo, and matching your cover colours is cringe. I can't think of anyone else who has done that.
I see it a lot with younger children’s books, but that’s because they go to schools and book signings and want to make it more fun, they’ll dress as their character or will have something to do with the book on their clothing. But not to YA, that is incredibly cringe.

I see it a lot with younger children’s books, but that’s because they go to schools and book signings and want to make it more fun, they’ll dress as their character or will have something to do with the book on their clothing. But not to YA, that is incredibly cringe.

Ah that'll be why I've never seen it lol and yeah makes complete sense. Who is the audience for this book exactly then?! 🤣🤷‍♂️
---
It's a car crash of watching someone who has never been told no, or who has never listened or sought out advice. It's so evident in everything he does. Did I hear...vanity project? 🤣
---
Also just noticed he had a make up artist for that photoshoot 💀

I've had pro photoshoots and didn't need a make up artist, just not needed majority of time. Same with many who have headshots etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mad that this book launch ticket includes a copy of the book when the people going to this event will be the ones who have very likely pre-ordered the signed book. Or maybe it’s very clever. Double money in, double sales.

I'm not sure how clever as £39 in many ways isn't all that much for a book (that's already £15), venue hire and catering. His hardcore group of fans who would likely go, would go anyway. So take out the book and make more profit. Access to Adam and the exclusivity of the event is the selling point to his fans. Not the book they will have already ordered (which of course they can always cancel)

Can’t wait to see how long it takes for the price of the book to plummet after the release date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.