Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw him years ago when he was on his second programme at Disney and tbf to him he was nice enough.

Reactions: 3
Interesting, that kind of backs up the whole social anxiety/can't talk to people is a load of crap
Yeah, I'm not buying that either. Not unless it's something he developed over time, who knows? I've definitely become more withdrawn and less likely to speak up as time goes by and I think the fact that I work remote and don't interact face to face with actual humans (whom I not related to) has something to do with it. 🙃

I'm not sure about you, but I've met a handful of the popular vloggers (I was at MK on the reopening day back in July 2020 and literally tripped over vloggers in every direction) and Adam is in the top 3 for authenticity in person...I know, I know, hard to believe. He wasn't at MK that day, FYI.

I'd rate PCDev and PMM also in the top 3. Both were absolutely kind, sincere and didn't make us feel like they couldn't wait to get away! Tim Tracker - what a POS though. Total arrogance and no personality. Jenna with ResorTV1 is another insincere a-hole, probably because I didn't give her $20 for a SuperChat. I feel like she is super transactional and the channel's success has totally absorbed her.

Michael Kay is in a category of his own - totally fake and superficial, plus it's been established that he lied about many things and now he's gone. I met him at least twice, and saw him in the parks many times, but I didn't care enough to say hi.

The WDW Couple were very genuine and took more time talking than any of the others. I don't think they are even called The WDW Couple anymore (Travel with Josh & Taylor) as they are smart and diversifying their income streams.

I did meet Molly and Alan (Mammoth Club) last summer at Epcot, just standing in line getting a cold drink. Both were personable and didn't rush us. Alan was a pleasant surprise and I think he's really developing his style and presence.

Anyone else have a IRL encounter with vloggers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I'm not buying that either. Not unless it's something he developed over time, who knows? I've definitely become more withdrawn and less likely to speak up as time goes by and I think the fact that I work remote and don't interact face to face with actual humans (whom I not related to) has something to do with it. 🙃

I'm not sure about you, but I've met a handful of the popular vloggers (I was at MK on the reopening day back in July 2020 and literally tripped over vloggers in every direction) and Adam is in the top 3 for authenticity in person...I know, I know, hard to believe. He wasn't at MK that day, FYI.

I'd rate PCDev and PMM also in the top 3. Both were absolutely kind, sincere and didn't make us feel like they couldn't wait to get away! Tim Tracker - what a POS though. Total arrogance and no personality. Jenna with ResorTV1 is another insincere a-hole, probably because I didn't give her $20 for a SuperChat. I feel like she is super transactional and the channel's success has totally absorbed her.

I did meet Molly and Alan (Mammoth Club) last summer at Epcot, just standing in line getting a cold drink. Both were personable and didn't rush us. Alan was a pleasant surprise and I think he's really developing his style and presence.

Your experience with Madam Molly appears to be the opposite of what most people usually report!

As far as Disney people go, the only one I have met in person was Pete Werner so 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your experience with Madam Molly appears to be the opposite of what most people usually report!

As far as Disney people go, the only one I have met in person was Pete Werner so 😬
Maybe I just met her on a good day - and with Alan there it may have changed the dynamic. Who knows?

You actually met Pete and lived to tell about it? Hang on, let me grab a cup of hot tea. :D:D

• Haha
Maybe I just met her on a good day - and with Alan there it may have changed the dynamic. Who knows?

You actually met Pete and lived to tell about it? Hang on, let me grab a cup of hot tea. :D:D
Well I'm a female so I was safe from Mr Werner :LOL:

he was actually incredibly nice to me (this was many, many years ago anyway) but from what we have obviously learned since then, I would cross the road now if i saw him again :LOL:

Michael Kay is in a category of his own - totally fake and superficial, plus it's been established that he lied about many things and now he's gone. I met him at least twice, and saw him in the parks many times, but I didn't care enough to say hi.

The WDW Couple were very genuine and took more time talking than any of the others. I don't think they are even called The WDW Couple anymore (Travel with Josh & Taylor) as they are smart and diversifying their income streams.

I have see Rick from Rix Flix twice in Universal. Once in the queue for MIB and the another time he was being accosted by a woman fan in Seuss land and actually looked quite embarrassed

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t approach any of the vloggers. As much as I like hate watching some of them I don’t have a thing to say to them. I don’t admire them. I certainly don’t want to tell them how much I enjoy their work and I definitely don’t consider these jobless, friendless weird Brits vloggers “celebrities”. I saw Pete Werner outside the Vancouver cruse port once. Took a cheeky picture for Tattle and we know how that all panned out. Further reinforcing my belief that vloggers are not worthy of fawning. They are mere mortals and often quite scummy, grifting mortals and often weird, awkward people with little going on in their lives outside of Disney.

I wouldn't approach, but I'd probably try and sneaky film or photograph them in the wild when they aren't 'on'. Especially if doing some tit behaviour

Reactions: 5
At the moment my assumption is that 99% of the pre-orders came from women who are not 30 since that was also 99% of the demo at his meet up. The book is on Amazon's children's list which is bizarre and also the YA LGTBQ+ romance list. If any YA has pre ordered this I'll watch Sister Act and eat a cheese plate!
Maybe they bought it for their kids 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn't approach, but I'd probably try and sneaky film or photograph them in the wild when they aren't 'on'. Especially if doing some tit behaviour
Yup. The body language between Pete, his toy boy and his staff was…..indicative of what emerged! A raging control freak with everyone trotting along behind him like spineless yes men. Fascinating to see!

• Wow
Sorry, but can someone explain the Pete Werner scandal?!

Also, it is interesting to hear how many are saying Adam is really nice in person, its funny to me that he has chosen his arrogant, entitles personality online. Has he lost a lot of his genuineness do we think?

Also, it is interesting to hear how many are saying Adam is really nice in person, its funny to me that he has chosen his arrogant, entitles personality online. Has he lost a lot of his genuineness do we think?
He may just have the sense to be nice to people he encounters. You'd have to be pretty thick to think being rude or dismissive of viewers in person would be good for your brand. Plus let's face it, he loves attention

But Tim Tracker appears to get by despite being a twit. I dont watch his stuff, but how so?

Reactions: 1

For all things Pete Werner, check out The Dis Unplugged Wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/the-disunplugged
You can also listen to Sean Faulk's YT live streams:

But Tim Tracker appears to get by despite being a twit. I dont watch his stuff, but how so?
Probably because most of his viewers haven't met him. His views have dropped drastically in recent years though, not as big as he once was. PMM can get more views eating a cookie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He may just have the sense to be nice to people he encounters. You'd have to be pretty thick to think being rude or dismissive of viewers in person would be good for your brand. Plus let's face it, he loves attention
I think you're spot on. Adam is still early enough in "building his brand" and he's smart enough to play the game. Tim Tracker is beyond that. He has a very comfortable life and high income, also enough content for residuals. He doesn't have to deal with the peasants, he can afford to be aloof.
---
Probably because most of his viewers haven't met him. His views have dropped drastically in recent years though, not as big as he once was. PMM can get more views eating a cookie.
You forgot something, let me fix it for you...."PMM can get more views eating a cookie and drinking a beer while giggling." :D😂 That is talent my friend. Speaking of PMM...I don't want to derail the convo, but did anyone see PMM's Japan series? Where he couldn't figure out the bidet and thought a sanitary bag was an instruction manual? Can't make this stuff up.

1715110748517.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I fell asleep watching YouTube last night and was awoken at an ungodly hour by this twit whooping at bleeping Disney Bingo.

If I ever see his book I'm using it as toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the ego on this man, you couldn't make it up. Today he went to Stratford Upon Avon to look at a venue for a....book launch. That's right, the guy who lives in Oxford is choosing the home of Shakespeare to launch his book. Not only that, he is charging £39 each for the privilege!

He's going to wdw again soon on a solo trip

AND another classic...he is dealing with 10 to 20 emails per day and acts like he is chained to his desk. Tell me you've never worked without telling me. I'd love just 10 to 20 emails per day!!

I love it when these influencers give themselves away without realising 🤣

Finding Him is now on netgalley so those in the publishing industry can do reviews etc.
---
(This is all from his latest insta stories if you want to watch)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I did this with Bogie Tate and Bench; they were at DLP and never walking around together, she was always behind him...

The 10-20 emails thing is actually ridiculous. I had to rewatch his story to confirm that he said 10-20 in a day and not in an hour. He actually thinks this is busy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.