Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the dad has guilt about leaving the mum and a child so compensates by propping Adam up with £££
I think maybe rich Grandparents? I know one family where grandparents died and each of their 6 grandkids got £90,000 (to be put in trust until they were 18). Could be something like that.

Reactions: 2
I definitely think with these people who live way beyond their apparent means it must be inheritance. I think that’s how Victoria must be doing it too.

Victoria screams debt and credit cards to me. She doesn't have anything to show for an Inheritance.

Inheritance would explain Adam, he at least has his own place.

Reactions: 7
Victoria screams debt and credit cards to me. She doesn't have anything to show for an Inheritance.

Inheritance would explain Adam, he at least has his own place.
Are we sure it’s his and he’s not just renting?

Reactions: 1
Are we sure it’s his and he’s not just renting?
Even if renting, supporting any kind of home on just youtube earnings seems unlikely with his lifestyle.

Victoria is basically homeless. If love to know what her long term plan is. She must think, even if for a moment, this isn't sustainable forever

I don’t understand these people who blow through their inheritance on stupidity. My dad passed last summer and my inheritance is sitting pretty in a high yield savings account. You need money for a rainy day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand these people who blow through their inheritance on stupidity. My dad passed last summer and my inheritance is sitting pretty in a high yield savings account. You need money for a rainy day.
You know that, I know that, these doofuses will learn that eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or anyone met him irl?
Yes, I've met him several times in the parks - to be clear, in the WDW Parks, not on Grindr or Hinge. Besides, I'm not his type or gender - although I definitely have more in common with Jen (just the basics, female, not 30, and travel solo). He was actually quite nice IRL and very kind to my daughters. I don't want to say much more about myself here, especially since I pre-ordered his "debut novel" so you don't have to. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, I've met him several times in the parks - to be clear, in the WDW Parks, not on Grindr or Hinge. Besides, I'm not his type or gender - although I definitely have more in common with Jen (just the basics, female, not 30, and travel solo). He was actually quite nice IRL and very kind to my daughters. I don't want to say much more about myself here, especially since I pre-ordered his "debut novel" so you don't have to. :cool:
I mean, to be fair, there is a chance that his obnoxious online personality is contrary to him in person

I have a feeling that Adam is one of those people that just doesn’t know how to act so he puts on so much that he becomes obnoxious.

Reactions: 3
Would you say that the personality he gives in the vlogs isn’t the real Adam?

At the moment my assumption is that 99% of the pre-orders came from women who are not 30 since that was also 99% of the demo at his meet up. The book is on Amazon's children's list which is bizarre and also the YA LGTBQ+ romance list. If any YA has pre ordered this I'll watch Sister Act and eat a cheese plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is very true! 😂 I dunno why the Canon G7X became the standard for vlogging, it’s always had absolutely awful autofocus, especially in selfie mode which these narcissists use most.
Don't get me started! The low light is terrible too! So many better cameras out there for the money.

My old Sony HX50 is better than that!

catching up on the blogs and he bought the water package AGAIN. What on earth is the point in spending $100 on water when even cruise tip group out there tells you to bring a reusable water bottle and fill it up at the various machines which are filtered water anyway?? There’s even one in the spa they spend so much time at so you don’t particularly have to go out of your way.

catching up on the blogs and he bought the water package AGAIN. What on earth is the point in spending $100 on water when even cruise tip group out there tells you to bring a reusable water bottle and fill it up at the various machines which are filtered water anyway?? There’s even one in the spa they spend so much time at so you don’t particularly have to go out of your way.
Ah yes, classic adam.

Tells people off for single use plastics as its 'a cause that's important to him'.

Buys loads of plastic bottles of water on a ship where he could fill up a reusable one.

Don't get me started! The low light is terrible too! So many better cameras out there for the money.

My old Sony HX50 is better than that!
I agree and I actually own that camera. In it's defense, it was small, compact, and easy to handle with one hand, which is nice when you're walking or in crowds. I did appreciate vloggers who used a smaller camera and didn't try to stand out and be overbearing - looking at you Michael Kay.

I never really had a problem with low light or focusing the way Adam does, but maybe I just didn't use the camera in the same way (and I'm not at all implying that I'm a pro). That being said, it's such old tech now, and there are far better choices, the DJI Pocket 3 comes to mind for a small and powerful camera.

Reactions: 1
I agree and I actually own that camera. In it's defense, it was small, compact, and easy to handle with one hand, which is nice when you're walking or in crowds. I did appreciate vloggers who used a smaller camera and didn't try to stand out and be overbearing - looking at you Michael Kay.

I never really had a problem with low light or focusing the way Adam does, but maybe I just didn't use the camera in the same way (and I'm not at all implying that I'm a pro). That being said, it's such old tech now, and there are far better choices, the DJI Pocket 3 comes to mind for a small and powerful camera.
Maybe you read the instructions. Adam probably didnt

• Haha
Would you say that the personality he gives in the vlogs isn’t the real Adam?
Oh, I really can't say presently. I met him 3 times but this was pre-pandemic, and things change. He didn't come across as pompous or arrogant in person, just extremely confident and in control of his surroundings and situation (if that makes sense). However, I think all vloggers must have a decent sprinkling of arrogance mixed with confidence just to put themselves in front of a camera all the time. Jen sure does.

Oh, I really can't say presently. I met him 3 times but this was pre-pandemic, and things change. He didn't come across as pompous or arrogant in person, just extremely confident and in control of his surroundings and situation (if that makes sense). However, I think all vloggers must have a decent sprinkling of arrogance mixed with confidence just to put themselves in front of a camera all the time. Jen sure does.
Interesting, that kind of backs up the whole social anxiety/can't talk to people is a load of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.