Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile isn’t it? I can’t bear to watch them and I don’t believe all the crap about “we’re basically the same person”. Basic, yes but let’s not kid ourselves that this is anything other one of your transactional relationships. It’s all very obviously fake.
Oh I don't know. They are very similar in many ways

Still a transactional relationship I agree, but they share a lot of the same toxic traits and attitudes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On US Amazon it only takes about 300 book sales in the time frame to get into the top 400 so UK Amazon it will be a fraction of that. He probably sold 50 books in the timeframe. I think they also boost new books too, nearly sure I read that ages ago when I was googling how the Kindle chart worked.

Have we ever seen his mum or dad? If my son was 30 and took to holidaying with a middle aged woman that wasn’t me I would find it a bit weird
+1 Her sons will be thrilled he's found another victim and they won't be summoned down to Florida. To their credit, they cut the apron strings and didn't allow themselves to be guilted because she bought DVC contracts assuming they'd be going forever. They do take trips with her though and we've seen them so the set up is still more normal than Orphan Adam and the unseen parents who funded a permanent vacation for their boy prince but couldn't be bothered to educate him.

Reactions: 6
Does he think these cast members on his friends? They are literally paid to be nice to you. Find it such a a bizarre relationship between him and staff.

Does he think these cast members on his friends? They are literally paid to be nice to you. Find it such a a bizarre relationship between him and staff.
Agree, although I find this with all the vloggers

Don't get me wrong, disney cast members are great and make the experience. But I can count on one hand the times I've had exceptional experience in a trip worth commenting on. A cast member being friendly and helpful is basically the bare minimum you should expect.

Sam4god at dlp is terrible for this. Acts like she is one of the gang.

• Heart
Has anyone seen/spoken to him on Grindr recently? I saw him on hinge once
I swear, I might try to get down to Florida the next time he’s there just to see what happens. Although again, I’m Mr. Clean, not Flynn Rider,

He’s definitely the type to be all sweet and innocent on Grindr, and then one day you just get a picture of his hole at 2am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He’s definitely the type to be all sweet and innocent on Grindr, and then one day you just get a picture of his hole at 2am.
See I'd think he would send a pic of his tshirt pulled to side to show a hint of shoulder, or a bit of ankle, and think he's being 'spicy '

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
To get #366 bestseller on the UK marketplace which it is at the moment, it would only take a couple of hundred copies at most. He probably bought a couple hundred himself on his parents' credit card and then sent it to the stans for the remaining copies. Still find it hilarious how he writes all the descriptions in 3rd person, like this one:

"Are you looking for a funny, romantic and slightly spicy read this Summer? Then Adam Hattan has you covered with his debut novel Hiding Him!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yeah it really doesn't take much these days to hit a best seller list.

I was shocked when I read how many copies of Spare had been sold . They called it a massive hit but only sold 1.4 million copies worldwide.

Reactions: 2
He used that awful picture on his self-written Amazon bio

His hobbies, ‘walking’ lmao! Not even reading 🤣
Informative and entertaining social media content… you could say the same about Fiona Harvey from Baby Reindeer 🤣🤣

View attachment 2918146
Oooof he does not look 30 in that photo!
---
Have we ever seen his mum or dad? If my son was 30 and took to holidaying with a middle aged woman that wasn’t me I would find it a bit weird
We've seen his Mum and step-Dad when they visited him once and they went to Victoria and Alberts and once his Mum was in the car driving him down to the airport to go on the Cast Member program. He was really arsey to her if I remember! Not sure about his actual Dad and whether he is still alive or not. Think he has a half-sister or step-sister?

Oooof he does not look 30 in that photo!
---

driving him down to the airport to go on the Cast Member program. He was really arsey to her if I remember!

Can you imagine how arsey he was when he came back after dropping out! Back picking up her reject from the cast member program son :ROFLMAO: Hope she took a picture because it's the last time she'll him with a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m trying to work out what “slightly spicy” means. Does one of his characters wear an outfit that actually reveals their body shape perhaps.

• Haha
Maybe the dad has guilt about leaving the mum and a child so compensates by propping Adam up with £££

He def has Will, Inbetweener vibes with a sprinkle of LGBT+ “spiciness”. That word makes him sound like a 70 year old granny 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m trying to work out what “slightly spicy” means. Does one of his characters wear an outfit that actually reveals their body shape perhaps.
He is so vanilla, is vanilla a spice?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.