Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Oh of course the kids aren’t wearing seat belts in Bali. So on brand for scabby and her parenting. I dread the day luck isn’t on her side

• Wow
Reactions: 7

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why are these influencers so stupid about buying tickets from dodgy places? Didn’t see her complaining about missing out when they first were released by ticketek, nor months long complains about Ticketek marketplace, so did she just expect she could get her hands on some easily elsewhere? Did she expect to be given some? And when it didn’t happen, last minute bought some off someone on gumtree or something? People with real legit tickets have had their ticketek accounts hacked to steal tickets, the demand is like nothing ever seen before, why only in the last few days have we heard about her wanting tickets?

papi’s mistress

She is definitely reading here as she tagged Leigh in her recent post. I mean, I can’t blame her. She’s probably keeping tabs of her ex bestie and having a laugh along with the rest of us

MankyKat

Here's another thing that happens all the time.. the builder starts building their own extravagant house, uses the progress payments from their other customers
builds to pay the trades that have worked on the home. When it comes time to pay the trades that worked on the customer house, they've already spent that money and end up going bankrupt.

As someone who's worked in the building industry for 20 years, I have seen this many times.

• Wow
I actually didn’t even read it is as ADHD, I just think she’s incredibly low intelligence and manages to get through life on the back of others…
Imagine if she had to work to support the 3 kids. She wouldn’t last a week.
I don’t feel any sympathy for someone sooking about being unable to deal with scheduling a cleaner and their body sculpting appointments… girl needs to do some hard self reflection
A week!? I'd say a day, she probably thinks Outlook is a new perspective on life and not an email client

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
What is she going to do when the mental capacity of her children is higher than hers? Any day now

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think her current misery is the realisation that Mason is a few years off school and once he’s there, she might be expected to do something with her life outside of the home, and at 30, she’s completely unskilled and unqualified to do anything. That’s a miserable place to be in for anyone, I reckon.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Was waiting for this point to be made. Too much (of anything - effort, care, interest etc) for her to supervise them. Instead she outsources it. No inherent value placed on education
Jeez Louise if Milla’s handwriting and spelling is the result of 4 years of schooling AND additional tutoring, I’d be wanting a refund.

qala

God I can’t stand Abby anymore, she is insufferable. She is so lazy. The house and her clothes look grimy and like they’d stink all the time. Her obsession with milla is beyond weird. Don’t get me started on the animal abuse, she shouldn’t have animals.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It’s the weirdest family dynamic. She says so often that she ‘gave birth to my best friends’. Ew? That’s such a weird thing to say? The way all the kids fall asleep together then all end up in bed with her while her fiancé goes and sleeps in another bed is such an odd practice to have cultivated. The co dependence on literally children is so problematic and at times just seems creepy.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Yep, let's just snap some pics for insta of Nana's passing. It's ok if you want a picture but posting on SM is really rank.
This and the idiotic interpretation of their covid safe visits to see grandma where the kids have their upper body inside the window might as well have been inside.

MankyKat

I'm really surprised the cats have been desexed 😲.

On another note, I think she's really losing it. Has no purpose other than being a mother. Keeps seeing life coach people who are making her even more neurotic.

savefloss

VIP Member
I don’t really follow abby but I am surprised she is only 30, perhaps because she had her children whilst she was in her early 20s, and I am more accustomed to people having children in their late 20s!
She purposely got pregnant with Jake at 19…lost a few babies before Milla was conceived apparently..
Was probably the inspiration for Sophie Cachia to do the same thing and lock down the WAG / young mummy identity quick smart 🤢🤢

savefloss

VIP Member
Manifesting and mindfulness is all well and good when someone else is always paying the bills. What example is she setting for her girls?