Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for everyone’s favourite failed Wag/ negligent mother scabby Gilmore!

Get your affirmation cards out and lock down your man meal ticket with a baby or two ladies!

Reactions: 4
I don’t find Abby super problematic compared to other influencers she has got ALOT better

butshe is pretty blasé about a few things

but her new spiritual thing is whack

Reactions: 6
I don’t find Abby super problematic compared to other influencers she has got ALOT better

butshe is pretty blasé about a few things

but her new spiritual thing is whack
Some people were going for it about her ex partner and his gf so I tried to move that talk away from the Aussie Thread. No ones moved that talk here and it and it’s now stopped 😂

I don’t get how she’s up Adam Whittington yet will post all sorts of photos of her kids… not bright

Reactions: 5
She sold the Altona house and pocketed a tidy million $$. Jake let her have the house they bought together. New boyfriend is a builder and has built the new place in gisborne…kids now go to school with Sophie Cachia’s most hated sister from survivor KJ.
Scabby needed cash at some point so made some crappy affirmation cards for kids. Claims to be some kind of children’s mindset and wellbeing coach on the reg, despite not even finishing VCE and her only qualification is knowing how to get knocked up at 19 to the right baby daddy for $$$ and doing it again when the time for more cash was required…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this new life coach thing an MLM? She seems obsessed with this guy, to the point of unhinged? It's bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Is this new life coach thing an MLM? She seems obsessed with this guy, to the point of unhinged? It's bizarre.
It seems that way, she’s obsessed, it’s like she’s in love with him.

I’m sure Leigh’s building business closed down too.

What’s going on with her and Leigh, does anyone else think they might be having relationship problems?

Reactions: 1
Yeah something seems off.
It’s been strange, especially since she has been posting stories with that life coach guy, she’s changed.
They built that house, looks like it still has work to be done on it.
But Leigh’s building firm had closed down too I think, which is odd timing.
A few weeks ago they were together at a corporate box at the footy, he tagged her in his stories but she didn’t reshare them, but she did reshare ones from her friend and sister, which is also weird.

• Wow
It’s been strange, especially since she has been posting stories with that life coach guy, she’s changed.
They built that house, looks like it still has work to be done on it.
But Leigh’s building firm had closed down too I think, which is odd timing.
A few weeks ago they were together at a corporate box at the footy, he tagged her in his stories but she didn’t reshare them, but she did reshare ones from her friend and sister, which is also weird.
Yeah I noticed all that. Her birthday post for him seemed forced and like she was obliged to do it, not from the heart at all. Her relationship with that life coach seems strange and full on.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I noticed all that. Her birthday post for him seemed forced and like she was obliged to do it, not from the heart at all. Her relationship with that life coach seems strange and full on.
It’s like these con artist coaches brainwash people. How dumb can you be? They have zero regulations surrounding these bastards popping up out of the woodwork.
She will be a master soon and able to offer her own life changing master classes for an extreme figure.

The way she was posting about this guy I thought what the heck, she’s been going to pound town with this prick or what 🤣🤣

I’m super confused

Reactions: 2
She’s also had a few weekends totally kid free..so maybe Leigh has Mason at his mum’s place…?