Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Abby on her co parenting bullshit again. You would think she isn’t handing the kids over to THIER DAD. All this feeling discounted shit. She’s created this for herself, she made Milla so reliant on her and now she struggles. I hate the rants about co-parenting because she has no problem jetting off to Bali with Leigh and leaving them. It’s just another stab at Jake.

Yeah maybe getting purposefully pregnant to your first boyfriend at 19 wasn’t the best choice ey Abby..

Reactions: 11

HeyBub

VIP Member
Fuck me, anyone wonder Abby has problems. When she was a baby, she crawled so far out onto the road she nearly got hit by a truck and then got hit by a car when her and her brother were crossing the road one day. Sounds like her Mum was fucking useless as a parent. Explains a lot

• Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Seems some posters have a weird personal vibe/vendetta regarding old mate Leigh here lately… 🤔

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I wonder what the most recent post was about? Trouble in paradise perhaps?
I’d cry if if I was her trying to talk about herself. Like who is Abby without being a mum? Taking her children away, what has she ever achieved? What goal has she ever set and reached? She’s never studied, never had a job outside the home, has raised her children to be suffocatingly reliant on her - when her daughters are with their dad she organises her day to go and watch them from her car while they play at lunchtime at school. It would be a miserable existence if you ask me.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I don’t understand the 4:45am wake up, it’s not like she’s super busy and that’s the only time she can go. She has one child with her during the day and works 2 days a week. Does she think it’s a flex looking haggard but it’s ok I wake up at 4:45am…

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Abby’s made a real rod for her own back by never having the discipline to settle her kids and then return them to their own beds. This whinging that she’s up all night every night with kids in her bed is her doing, from long long ago. The co dependency she’s fostered in those kids coz it healed her feeling unwanted, is really coming home to roost these days with her and her fiancé forced into separate beds almost every night because of her daughters.

• Heart

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I think I’ve found my next Halloween costume 😃.

Boobs held high ✅
Toes squeezed in to those shoes like a charity fry up at Bunnings ✅
Dancing like last drinks at Inflation ✅
Kids not offloaded ✅ ✅

It’s a yes from me Abbs!

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I have never had to save any of my kids. But I can tell you I’ve been present when someone else has had to, the whole phone went in with them in the panic, this is fucking ridiculous to stage the pic getting out after this incident, I’m sure she isn’t fully stocked up top.

pussycatmeowed

Her referring to her kids as her besties realllllllly bothers me. Their relationship seems so unhealthy, it’s like she’s encouraging them to miss her. I feel sorry for the step mum on the other side having to deal with that.

savefloss

VIP Member
Giving your kids a day at home because they are tired and you CBF with lunch boxes sounds like excellent parenting… 🙄
Abby is going SUFFER so badly in the teen years of parenting thanks to her lack of expectations, boundaries and sheer laziness…

• Heart

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
She wasn’t single long enough to truly find who she is outside of a mother & a partner. I think that’s all coming to the surface now and that’s why she’s struggling with everything. Her kids need her less and less.

Reactions: 10

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Mila is shocking. I cannot believe how dependent she has made these kids on her. I have kids and grandkids and they are loving and cuddly but are also independent and enjoy sleeping in their own beds.
As a mum I actually don’t know what I’d do if my kids were as dependent and smothering as hers. I feel so overwhelmed and claustrophobic just watching her stories about not being able to do so much as take a bath without an audience of needy wanting children by her side. She’s so emotionally strange, talking about having big angry yelling rants, and then swapping to woo woo feelings, intentions rubbish. Maybe if she had a bit more autonomy and everyone had reasonable expectations and boundaries, she wouldn’t be such a roller coaster of emotions.

And Milla’s handwriting/spelling is atrocious.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Wow, share your most intimate and traumatic stories with me so I might re-post them anonymously if I choose to share...

View attachment 2355421 View attachment 2355422
Abby I hate to be the one to tell you this but your children's innocence is taken away every single time you post them on your social media - in various stages of undress, in bathers, swimming, the bath, school uniform, asleep in bed etc
the girls innocence was also destroyed by their fathers behaviour and the breakdown of his relationship with you.

absolutely any parent should know the stats on abuse and what can happen. But any informed parent also knows the risks or social media and children's exposure to it, and while we are still learning and understanding the impact of monetising your children on social media - it is unlikely to be positive or an enhancement of their innocence.

the daftness of this chick is just beyond - not sometimes ALL THE TIME

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Fuck me, anyone wonder Abby has problems. When she was a baby, she crawled so far out onto the road she nearly got hit by a truck and then got hit by a car when her and her brother were crossing the road one day. Sounds like her Mum was fucking useless as a parent. Explains a lot
Her Mother was probably too busy breeding litter after litter of unregistered puppies and kittens to notice.
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree here.

• Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I find her parenting nauseating and so lacking any introspection which is hilarious because ALL she does is selfishly look inwards and manipulate every relationship around her to heal her own traumas. How can she never have worked out “my partner cheated on my and turned my life upside down, so I’ve created a relationship with my kids that means I’m always wanted, needed and irreplaceable.” It’s so bloody obvious and needs addressing but instead she’ll crap on and on about grounding and affirmation cards and stalking her kids while they’re meant to be learning.

• Heart

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
So she drops kids at school, then says she forgot she had a psychiatrist appt this morning that she needs to go to. This means she's going to be late for work, but that's ok. No feeling bad about being late, or the inconvenience it may cause. She continuously forgets things loses her keys etc, locks herself out of the house. Is she really on some sort of spectrum? Or is she just as dumb as two bricks. Never forgets a party, or appt to get those lip made even bigger.

• Haha