Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
This woman for some reason, really gets my goat. She has 3 healthy kids,a beautiful home and is still so vapid. She is always whinging about something. Abby, get a job. I know that's an out there idea, but you would make genuine friends, and maybe find a purpose in life. It also might separate you a little from the extremely co-dependent relationship with the kids. There needs to be a little separation so they can learn some independence.

Reactions: 9

notgifted

VIP Member
They both posted stories of their new sheers 😂 so I guess that’s proof of life on the relationship.
I don’t mind them both, I hope they are still together and happy, just to rub it into Chompers Cachia.

Abby sold the house she had after her split with Jake and likely funded this build with the proceeds.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
It’s absolutely wild that a 7 and 9 year old can’t sleep through the night without her. Must drive the dad insane when he has custody
I'd put money of the fact that they would sleep in their own beds when they are with their Dad.

Abby is the issue and she enables the behaviour.

• Heart

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I’d cry if if I was her trying to talk about herself. Like who is Abby without being a mum? Taking her children away, what has she ever achieved? What goal has she ever set and reached? She’s never studied, never had a job outside the home, has raised her children to be suffocatingly reliant on her - when her daughters are with their dad she organises her day to go and watch them from her car while they play at lunchtime at school. It would be a miserable existence if you ask me.
This! I can’t stand the fawning over the fact this woman is such a hypocrite. As if she can hand on heart tell her daughters to focus on their own dreams when all she did was follow her partner and his career. Even if they stayed together, it’s not a good example. Not everyone has to have passions, but she has no hobbies, she doesn’t volunteer, she doesn’t do anything except be a parent - and my god, she’s not even half decent at it at times! The lack of care for her kids’ safety is mind boggling.

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Giving your kids a day at home because they are tired and you CBF with lunch boxes sounds like excellent parenting… 🙄
Abby is going SUFFER so badly in the teen years of parenting thanks to her lack of expectations, boundaries and sheer laziness…
Couldn't agree with this more. She thinks she is such a "woke", hip young mum. Well she isn't. She has no idea. She so mentally underdeveloped she is ridiculous. Don't tell me these kids dont play her.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The way she talks about Leigh is so weird. Like he was some completely useless waste of space that she HAD to change to make remotely likeable. Happy to have him build you a massive house, but nah, apparently a year ago he was the worst.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
It’s like she has no idea that her phone literally has a calendar app in it that she can enter her beauty maintenance appointments in.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
I noticed she was sure to include Leigh in the latest reel haha
---
Does anyone know why her and scummy fell out?
Abby was supposedly trolling Sophie and leaving rude/ mean comments about her. Truth be told I think Scabby and the long term friends all got sick of Sophie and saw her for what she really was and dumped her ass so Sophie had to curate the never proven story of all her old friends being “homophobic” and not interested in her as soon she publicly announced she was a lesbian..

Last edited:
A
Awesome to see that you're sending Mason to Kindy after he spewed during the night 😡. Abby being all preachy about getting up at 4am and how amazing you are doesn't mean shit when you can't even do the basic bare minimum thing of keeping your child home for the day after he has spewed. No it might not be anything but the 24-48 hour rule is there for a reason just in case and to protect others. Selfish AF this one is!
s the parent of an immune compromised child I bloody
Hope someone dons her in to kindy / childcare that’s so bad.
Also this is how bloody stomach bug/gastro outbreaks start

HeyBub

VIP Member
She seems to be spiralling downwards lately. Those kids would honestly suck the life out of you. But it's all her fault, she has made them so co-dependent on her its just not funny. Video todsy of Milla brushing her hair and just drops hairbrush on the floor, there is no respect for anything. Also thought she was a big advocate for women in sport, not a mention of the soccer game. Little lost Abby so unintelligent and so needy.
It’s bizarre how she’s taught those kids to be so co-dependent on her when she tried to project the opposite. Because she ‘needed’ them when Jake fucked up, she’s created this weird relationship with them.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Her insistence that her kids are her best friends is so concerning. Her inability to just enjoy time with her husband to be without needing to say how much th kids would enjoy it is just sad.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I dont follow her closely but Leigh has never had a huge presence on her SM, so unsure how that equate to them separating. 🤷‍♀️

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think enough people in comments told her she had a lot of traits of ADHD (which I completely agree with), and she finally went down the online rabbit hole of self diagnosing. It takes months and months to get a psych appointment for testing here and the language of ‘neuro spicy’ and ‘spicy brain’ is so very online and not the language used in professional diagnoses. She loves nothing more than projecting all her issues onto her kids - when she was a self appointed empath, so too were her kids, when she was struggling under the weight of anxiety, suddenly she had really anxious kids, so I’d say this is no different.

• Heart

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
How disingenuous to be selling affirmation cards when you need to ask pre teens what do with your life? Jesus

savefloss

VIP Member
I don't mind Abby, she just seems a bit ... stunted?
I do clasp my pearls at the children through. I had a friend tell me she saw her in a pub in Melbourne and she was (pissed/distracted)? and one of her children injured themselves and someone else called for medical help. The child was bleeding from a head wound. This was a few years back.
She is undoubtedly as thick as two bricks

• Haha

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Kids should at the minimum be in booster seats til 8 scabby. Pretty sure Arlo is only in grade one and not tall enough to forgo one yet either!
I'm amazed that these kids have got to this age without something serious happening to them. Yes she loves them but some of the things they do and she looks on are just dangerous.