Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But Leigh’s building firm had closed down too I think, which is odd timing.
Just had a quick look on Google and I'm not too sure how winding up orders work exactly... but it looks like there was a 'petitioning creditor'? I literally know nothing about finance so someone please educate me haha but does this just mean someone is owed money by him so they've applied to stop his business from trading? So maybe the timing wasn't exactly Leigh's choice... wonder if all the work on the house caused cash flow issues? 🧐

Also just have to say I'm so glad this thread exists now because I needed to shout into the void: please look after those poor kittens properly!!! Or give them away to someone who can (and get a cat run, especially in a rural area full of native animals!??). What are the odds she hasn't desexed them either. Omg this chick is the worst at looking after animals and it just breaks my heart 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7

savefloss

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre that she has to consult her 3 children under the age of 10 about whether her going to work two days a week is a good thing. Mentioning to them her fear and apprehension and having them provide the support and guidance required to enter the workforce seems so backwards and way too reliant on her kids for issues they shouldn't be remotely involved in.
These poor kids are growing up with major attachment disorders

savefloss

VIP Member
I’m surprised she even let mila go on camp. Hope the poor kid enjoys a taste of independence and doesn’t get bullied for her bedtime affirmations

• Haha

Swamp Life

If Leigh’s love language is quality time together, how about you stop filming date night and actually spend quality time with your partner 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
She's got her best friend back!!!!! She is your daughter wgo is not even 10 yet, not your best friend. Even if you are on the same level of mental capacity. These kids need to be taught to be less attached to her. It's not good for any of them. Maybe Leigh can get to sleep with his partner again.

savefloss

VIP Member
Abby’s made a real rod for her own back by never having the discipline to settle her kids and then return them to their own beds. This whinging that she’s up all night every night with kids in her bed is her doing, from long long ago. The co dependency she’s fostered in those kids coz it healed her feeling unwanted, is really coming home to roost these days with her and her fiancé forced into separate beds almost every night because of her daughters.
It’s absolutely wild that a 7 and 9 year old can’t sleep through the night without her. Must drive the dad insane when he has custody

pussycatmeowed

It’s the whole being “Connected” to her kids and the eagerness to be their best friend that grinds me. You’re their parent 😖 not their bestie babes. I would die if my kids wanted me that bad all of the time.

oxtailslop

Nah mate, but loved watching their country build last couple of years...escaping the big smoke, building your own forever place in the country. reckon heaps of city folk would love to do that!
---

Feel like I should know, but who's Sloppy Pyjama Mogul ? :)

Sophie Cachia I presume

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
This is exactly what happened she is so fucking stupid. The coach has gf/wife. She got the house from baby daddy 1 now has the house from Leigh she doesn't need him anymore.
If she has finished with Leigh, that’s very sad for the kids, they go on about all their own personal struggles in life but do they realise what they are doing to these kids? Not just Abby, but the likes of Cachia & Kearns all do it too, there is going to be some seriously messed up influencer kids growing up

Reactions: 6

Swamp Life

She’s so fucking hopeless. Did a big rant talking about how busy her day was going to be. She has to register her cats with the council, film content for Emma mattress and then normal kid stuff, sports dinner etc.
check your privilege Abby

notgifted

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre that she has to consult her 3 children under the age of 10 about whether her going to work two days a week is a good thing. Mentioning to them her fear and apprehension and having them provide the support and guidance required to enter the workforce seems so backwards and way too reliant on her kids for issues they shouldn't be remotely involved in.
I am very open with my kids, but in no way would I ever put that sort of stress or heaviness onto them, adult worries are just that, why does she have to put all her stress and shit onto those poor kids, they already seem to have enough issues going on.

Pindawg

VIP Member
she actually has the girls tutored as she has said many times ….. 🤔
Was waiting for this point to be made. Too much (of anything - effort, care, interest etc) for her to supervise them. Instead she outsources it. No inherent value placed on education