Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
There’s something so ignorant and distasteful to me about her new exercise regime that fails to ever acknowledge the privileged circumstance it requires. Not everyone has a partner, or a partner who is able to be home at the hours required to ‘just show up’ for early morning exercise. Some mums are required to work more than a few hours a week to support their families. There’s just something so off about how she presents it like anyone not getting up at 5 to exercise is simply making excuses and if they just committed to it they too could be as smug about it as her.

Realistically her most successful life choices have been being twice knocked up by a bloke earning 500k+ a year, and getting a house and child support out of it, then hooking up with a builder capable of knocking up a very spacious and modern house. Unless she’s giving advice on exactly that, I don’t reckon anyone needs to hear her tips and advice on how to succeed in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

savefloss

VIP Member
Fuck me that serious of verbal diarrhoea was a long winded way of saying ‘I have undiagnosed ADHD’. I really thought she was leading to a diagnosis after realising she couldn’t concentrate at school and pulled out school reports to confirm it, but nope, just more woo woo centring myself nonsense.

GO TO A PSYCH, BABE. YOU’RE NEURODIVERGENT!
I actually didn’t even read it is as ADHD, I just think she’s incredibly low intelligence and manages to get through life on the back of others…
Imagine if she had to work to support the 3 kids. She wouldn’t last a week.
I don’t feel any sympathy for someone sooking about being unable to deal with scheduling a cleaner and their body sculpting appointments… girl needs to do some hard self reflection

• Heart
Reactions: 17

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Abby on her co parenting bullshit again. You would think she isn’t handing the kids over to THIER DAD. All this feeling discounted shit. She’s created this for herself, she made Milla so reliant on her and now she struggles. I hate the rants about co-parenting because she has no problem jetting off to Bali with Leigh and leaving them. It’s just another stab at Jake.
Her issues aren’t even co-parenting - she thinks they are. Her issues are the extreme codependency she’s fostered and lack of life outside of her kids she’s created. It’s not a dig at SAHM, as most of them have hobbies and interests outside of parenting. Abby has gotten deliberately pregnant at 19, and although there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with wanting to be a young parent - she’s put all her eggs into that basket. She didn’t get any type of job, do further study or anything where she could support herself. It’s not a sustainable or responsible role model for young kids to watch, because are they going to grow up and just marry pro athletes and be financially taken care of? SAHP is very hard, grinding work. It’s also extremely undervalued.

Being someone’s entire reason for existing would be stifling and full on for her kids, they would feel guilty.

How does anyone become confident and independent with a parent who’s so deeply insecure?

Those affirmation cards - what a load of shit. The coaching - Jesus.

You need to get a job and an identity outside of your kids Abby, otherwise how on earth do you expect your kids to develop their own interests, talents and skills when you haven’t done it yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

savefloss

VIP Member
She sold the Altona house and pocketed a tidy million $$. Jake let her have the house they bought together. New boyfriend is a builder and has built the new place in gisborne…kids now go to school with Sophie Cachia’s most hated sister from survivor KJ.
Scabby needed cash at some point so made some crappy affirmation cards for kids. Claims to be some kind of children’s mindset and wellbeing coach on the reg, despite not even finishing VCE and her only qualification is knowing how to get knocked up at 19 to the right baby daddy for $$$ and doing it again when the time for more cash was required…

• Haha
Reactions: 14

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Abby on her co parenting bullshit again. You would think she isn’t handing the kids over to THIER DAD. All this feeling discounted shit. She’s created this for herself, she made Milla so reliant on her and now she struggles. I hate the rants about co-parenting because she has no problem jetting off to Bali with Leigh and leaving them. It’s just another stab at Jake.
What a dip shit. I co parent and it’s the most wonderful thing on earth. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I get free leisure time that most don’t 😂 and our kid gets to spend time with dad and soak up more love than any nuclear family could offer.
would she prefer he be a dead beat and never see the kids? Does she want them all to herself? Each to her own but there’s more to life than your kid. They will grow up and idk, move away and live life? Hopefully.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
That whole date night was the most petulant display of bullshit I’ve ever seen. What a selfish, childish performance. And then calling our his extrinsic joy and that having his mood he impacted by footy is such a bad thing. Fuck off ya dumb as fuck, woo woo, suddenly full of energy coz you’re chowing down dexies idiot.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member

Attachments

HeyBub

VIP Member
Nothing gives me the ick more, than people who take photos at funerals but what really fucks me off, is when they post them to such a public space. Aunty Betty would be rolling in her grave

Reactions: 13

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre that she has to consult her 3 children under the age of 10 about whether her going to work two days a week is a good thing. Mentioning to them her fear and apprehension and having them provide the support and guidance required to enter the workforce seems so backwards and way too reliant on her kids for issues they shouldn't be remotely involved in.

• Heart

HeyBub

VIP Member
My niece is a Teacher for children with extra needs, she often has aides as back up and they are invaluable. I think Abby is as thick as two short ones BUT I think she could be useful in this role and I am so glad she is working.
I’m actually shocked that an ‘influencer’ actually went out and got a real job and talks about it. Don’t care what they do, it’s actually a reputable contribution to society

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I fucking ate her woo woo bullshit empath crap some grifting life coach imparted on her which makes every single word and thought her children utter apparently ground breaking and needing hours of introversion and unpacking. One of her kids goes easily between houses but Nup, can’t be as simple as that, apparently it’s because she’s ‘learnt to be happy’ and Abby is VERY unhappy about that. But maybe the kid is just ok with it. It’s all she’s ever known. What’s she got to be upset about when time with Mum and time with Dad have always been separate. She’s got nothing else to compare to. The way she places extra emotion and meaning on the innocent thoughts of her kids is so weirdly co-dependent and like she’s trying to heal herself through her kids. It’s weird and inappropriate.

• Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Tradies’ own houses never being finished is the most typical thing in the world! They work on it full time until the point it’s habitable, move in with grand intentions of finishing it off but then start on other jobs and they’re knackered when they’re at home with no motivation to landscape and finish off their own place. I’ve seen it dozens of times with friends and extended family, and their wives who joke constantly about how they’re married to a chippy but can’t get a door hung etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Awesome to see that you're sending Mason to Kindy after he spewed during the night 😡. Abby being all preachy about getting up at 4am and how amazing you are doesn't mean shit when you can't even do the basic bare minimum thing of keeping your child home for the day after he has spewed. No it might not be anything but the 24-48 hour rule is there for a reason just in case and to protect others. Selfish AF this one is!

• Angry

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Abby is on her woe is me attitude again today. Honestly this chick doesn't know how good she has it. She needs to get her head out of her arse and bloody grow up. Everybody has a down day now and then, but she just goes way over the top.🙄🙄🙄
Maybe stop getting up at 5am on some bizarre quest to show off how committed you are and you might find life a bit more manageable, Abs?

Imagine talking up the huge challenges of preparing your kids breakfast while then being able to go home, get in a dressing gown and chat shit into your phone about feelings instead of having to head off to work like almost everyone else on earth? She thinks sharing all these thoughts is so helpful but it’s so tone deaf and ignorant of her extreme privilege.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Old mate is driving me insane with how singularly focused and one track her stupid little brain is. There is no different between early morning and late night. It’s the same hours in the day. If you do better staying up late, go off, waking up at 4:30am isn’t actually a flex.

“Do you hate mornings or have you just not prioritised going to sleep early?”

Similarly, do you hate nights or have you not prioritised getting adequate sleep in the morning to allow you to stay up late? There’s literally no fucking difference you self absorbed twat.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I can’t stand her hypocrisy. All those fucking affirmation cards and she went and got a tit job. All she does is “I want to be a mum” but she doesn’t seem that good at it. Terrible example. What are you going to tell your children? Hopefully your high school boyfriend gets drafted and you don’t have to make money? Ergh. Don’t give me female empowerment shit with a story like that. She blocked me when I asked about the hypocrisy over getting a boob job and trying to teach your young daughters body acceptance and self love.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Abby is getting her Mirena out and she’s just going to ‘learn how her cycle works and take her temperature’ instead of getting another one put in.

🙄

Hope she’s ready for baby number 4.

• Haha
  • Wow