Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurbanBuilding

You seem to be extremely invested in the ins and outs of their company. Have they wronged you in some way?
Nah mate, but loved watching their country build last couple of years...escaping the big smoke, building your own forever place in the country. reckon heaps of city folk would love to do that!
---
It’s weird to me that she needs a life coach. Lol. Remember when she positioned herself as a breakup guru and facilitated workshops under guise of ‘I’m on chapter 40, I can help women on chapter 4’; and doesn’t she have those cards for kids? What a laugh.

I suppose you have to give it to her for her business acumen, she has turned much of her own therapy into getting paid (which is more than we can say for ol’ mate Sloppy Pyjama Mogul).
Feel like I should know, but who's Sloppy Pyjama Mogul ? :)

Last edited:

BurbanBuilding

Disappointing how back2thecountry_build build has turned out…expected sponsors galore, styling tips, maybe a bit like a mini-The Block style but all we got was Emma Mattresses, an outdoor lounge set, some blinds and a carpet cleaning machine and Mason pulling water pipes out of the dirt.

Now seems like it can’t get finished, no garden, no fence. Was looking forward to seeing a spanking country build! Came across this thread last week with some members wondering Leigh’s gone bust and lying low, creditor wind-ups, L + A maybe over so thought, hey, maybe that’s why the build’s not done.

Did some quick Googling, found that stuff about companies, VBA, wind-up notices…maybe now starting to make sense?

Pipes.jpg

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Well she wasn’t dressed up fancy. So my guess is something social media related. Maybe something to do with the kids school. A life coach 🙄 lol