Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fedtfup!

This is interesting thank you for sharing your experience! How was she with you when you said you wanted to stop?
Honestly think she was glad to get rid of me lmao. Because I did care and worked hard and that’s against her famous saying isn’t it? 😂 she was like sorry if YOU feel like the plan hasn’t worked for YOU 😂😂😂😂 I felt terrible as I’ve seen people with her for so long but I’m glad I’m not the only one. Sometimes when I can’t sleep at night I think of all the takeaways I could’ve had with £139 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
One final thing for ANYONE currently working with, or planning to work with a coach in the future -

It's very important to be fully transparent and honest with your coach about any times you've gone "off plan" or sneaked in an extra slice of cake or packet of crisps during the day.

Remember, your coach expects you to deviate from the plan, and mess up from time to time. That's fine, they won't be disappointed, but they will be able to make any dietary changes needed to account for the extra items you've eaten and get you back on track.

By not revealing everything, you're making it more difficult for a coach to figure out why you're not losing body fat.
You're the client who is paying for a service, so you're only cheating yourself by not being honest.
😂😂 I used to be coached by Corinne Ingman and I told her I had eaten one of those multi pack size of sweets (like 20g I think, 40 or 50 cals) and she wrote me a 4 paragraph essay on why she was disappointed in me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
If your coach insists on you inserting "coachedbyxxxxx" in YOUR instagram bio, and pushes you to purchase and proudly display their merchandise, hoodies, branded wrist straps and log books (cough.. Fit Bible.. cough) ..........

Ask yourself "Am I doing this for myself, or am I buying into a cult and helping build a narcissist's brand"

😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I’m all for slating Georgie but even I think it’s far fetched yous thought it was a list of clients who had failed at their diet lmao
Not really, assuming you’re a newbie but she did a post (think this year after first lockdown) where she basically said if you’re a client and you give me shit excuses of why you haven’t followed your plan eg. Birthdays, social events, holidays then I’m going to kick you off your space and give it to someone else...

considering this year has been incredibly shit for everyone, some slack is required when we could see friends and family. As well as not everyone is a sad bastard like her with no friends and wants to spend their life living for the gym and eating shit food out of Tupperware boxes. She’s so so rude to her clients and followers - absolute cunt.

Reactions: 17

Rxt156

VIP Member
“No one cares work harder .....”

She obviously has no life/friends/responsibilities or anything else of value (sentimental or otherwise) to enjoy she thinks training and getting steps in is the most important thing.

How about the NHS staff or teachers or supermarket workers that are still working and are absolutely exhausted from working through a pandemic? Do they need to work harder? I stand in front of 28 kids x 4-6 lessons a day, do I need to work harder?

Damn right I’m going to skip a session and finish the day on 6000 steps if I’m exhausted after crawling through each week after working my ass off.

I do not need some steroid pumped arrogant pig headed immature selfish girl making loads of people feel bad about being human and wanting to relax sometimes instead of training when they can’t be bothered or they’ve had a rough week.

If you haven’t guessed, she pisses me off on the daily!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fedtfup!

Am I too late to join this?? UGH.
I watched her for ages and loved her tbh. I loved the idgaf attitude and the fact she’s so motivated. THENNN I joined her monthly plan. I paid £139 of my money (I’m an idiot tbh) and didn’t even last more than a few weeks. She gave a protein goal, step goal, water goal - a few training sessions a week (all of which I could have googled - I genuinely thought it’s proper tailored to me) and didn’t even get a meal plan 🤦 all because “if I don’t know what I want for my meals how can I tell you?” Ugh. Deffo a waste of money ... well I guess it wasn’t actually because NEVER again will I fall for someone’s BS online. She didn’t give a sh*t and when I asked Qs I genuinely got patronising answers back with a smiley face which made it worse lol. I FINK I learnt my lesson 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Depending on how advanced you are regarding your knowledge of weight training and nutrition, you might want to consider "coaching yourself" to begin with. I don't know your situation, but learning about macronutrients (protein, fats and carbohydrates) along with energy balance (calories consumed vs calories burned) will allow you to understand how to manipulate your body composition and bodyweight.

There are plenty of free tools and apps to track calories and macronutrients (myfitnesspal). You could calculate what you're currently eating to maintain your current weight, and then look at adding or decreasing overall calories to manipulate your weight. 3500 calories = 1lb of fat, so by reducing your daily calories by 500, over the course of a week you could expect to lose 1lb (7days x 500 calories = 3500 calories/1lb of bodyweight)

Protein is important to maintain and build muscle mass. It's also very satiating (filling), so by including a protein source with every meal, you'll stay fuller for longer and be less inclined to overeat. You can spread your meals throughout the day to suit your schedule. 6 smaller meals vs 3 larger ones isn't important, so long as the total calories and protein are the same for the whole day.

Good vs Bad foods - As long as your protein needs are met, and you're consuming some vegetables and healthy fats (extra virgin olive oil, nuts, avocado) don't be too concerned with eating "clean" food all day. You can have treats, desserts or other foods you like as long as your total calories don't exceed the amount you've calculated to reach your goal. Read about the concept of "If it fits your macros" (IIFYM) for more on this.

Cardio or hitting your daily steps can be used as a tool to stay fit (So you're able to run for a bus without collapsing due to shortness of breath) but also as a way to burn calories, allowing you to eat more if you wish. Remember that diet is much more important purely as a weight loss tool than cardio. Didn’t hit your 10000 steps? Doesn’t matter, just have 1 cookie instead of 2.

Workouts - There are thousands of different "splits" online (splitting up body parts and muscle groups to be worked on different days).
Give your muscle time to rest and grow, so look at working out 3-5 days per week and try to give yourself a day or two before working the same muscle group again. Watch youtube videos to learn proper form, or record yourself doing the exercise to observe any obvious mistakes with your form (arching your back on deadlifts for example).
There isn't a magic rep range for muscle growth, so try to do more than 3-6 reps but less than 20 reps per set. You should be struggling towards the end of the set. 10 total sets per body part is sufficient.
While the gyms are closed, use what you have and again, there are so many guides online with suggestions for bodyweight excersises/resistance bands.

Plenty of sleep, plenty of water or diet soft drinks/sugar free squash to stay hydrated, coffee/caffeine is fine.
You can download free microsoft excel or google sheets spreadsheets for tracking your weight/workouts/daily calories.
Take pictures in the same lighting, from the front, back and side and weigh yourself every week or two.
Weight can fluctuate depending on the time of the day and how much water your body is holding onto (This can be the result of sodium/carbohydrates in your diet and hormonal changes) Noticeable, visible changes take weeks and months, not days.

The big problem with the fitness/coaching industry is that there are so many different methods of getting you further towards your dream figure, and they all work as long as you stick with them. There isn't a magic diet (low carb for example) or exercise routine that will transform you overnight.

Find something YOU enjoy and can stick with, and the results will come. Coaches tend to overcomplicate things, and have you tracking every workout you perform/meal you eat to the point where it can be all consuming and your mental health takes a hit as you find yourself scrolling instagram looking at perfect physiques and comparing yourself. Don't let go of your other hobbies and interests, and keep fitness as one part of a you as a person.

The only time I'd absolutely recommend a coach is if you're planning on competing. Accountability is important in this instance, and when you get very lean, your brain tries hard to convince you to eat more, so having someone there to monitor and keep you on track is very helpful.
Are you okay girl? You could have charged £200 a month for revealing that info 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SHEEP

Chatty Member
View attachment 320662
does she not realise that majority of office jobs don’t have the luxury to just go out and do 10k steps and most normal people don’t earn the amount she is and has other struggles on top??? She’s such a twat
She is a single person without kids who does her job from her home. She hasn't got a fucking clue about the real world. How anyone thinks she's a role model is absolutely ridiculous to me. She thinks she had a hard childhood growing up in poverty on a Council estate (apparently) with her pony in the fucking stables. This girl wouldn't know hardship if it slapped her in her Rodney Trotter face and made her look half human.

Reactions: 14

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Honestly find it so annnnnoying when people think they’re a ‘grafter’ for working past 6pm. No, you’re just unproductive as fuck and spend your whole day faffing around whilst others are working. Thank u for coming to my ted talk x

• Haha

Hill1994

8F9A281B-89DC-462C-BB42-4171B5D0C32E.png

does she not realise that majority of office jobs don’t have the luxury to just go out and do 10k steps and most normal people don’t earn the amount she is and has other struggles on top??? She’s such a twat

• Angry