_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how I ended up here but I searched her name in chance of a thread and it didn’t disappoint! I use to love her in her early days before competing and now I feel like she’s been possessed 🤣 and I’m so glad I didn’t part with my money recently to be ‘coached’! Thank you for saving me haha!
We are very happy to help 😂 if only the rest of her customers could see sense

It’s only bad form if you think it’s bad form
She also hyper extends when she gets to the top. I don’t understand what that guy Matt is doing there if he’s not giving her feedback on form

Reactions: 2
I think she knows she has a massive head that’s why she cuts it off in every pic 😂😂🤨

This is something douchey she does every now and again with no real logic. I dont think any of uis have sussed it out lol
I don’t get this either, I wear mine when lifting and no issue even when doing crossfit style lifting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Seriously why would you record your voice so much if you can’t speak properly?! Gets right on my tits! Them eyelashes and the tippex fingers! I can’t cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm confused.. She said she grew up on a council estate but before she was bragging saying she grew up on a farm with lots of land didn't she? When someone corrected her about some meat she got and put a cow emoji?

Reactions: 6
I wish she would stop wearing awful caps, they make her look more manly with her sted arms and neck.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got no problem with muscular women, although I have a massive problem with people with massive foreheads who can’t speak properly and deny they’ve got an ass like a pin cushion

Reactions: 5
I’ve got no problem with muscular women, although I have a massive problem with people with massive foreheads who can’t speak properly and deny they’ve got an ass like a pin cushion
I’m trying to work out what an ass like a pin cushion is. Is it a bad thing or a good thin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quite a few of her long term clients seem to be jumping ship to other coaches recently. Wonder if they’ve cottoned on to her being sh*t.

Reactions: 4
I've never written on here but feel compelled to today. Is it just me who would find that Matt blokes constant shouting in a gym incredibly annoying if I was trying to work out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.