_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Hill1994 for coming up with the new thread name which won with 20 votes 😄

Sorry everyone, I forgot to do a recap of the last thread.

The past week has been a tough one for our G. She was booted out of her usual gym due to multiple complaints from other members about her filming them, criticising their form and posting on her social media. G out right denied this and her minions were quick to jump to her defence on the gyms anti bullying statement post on their insta. Unfortunately for G, she was outed when screenshots that revealed her true nature surfaced further up the thread and she hasn’t mentioned the matter since so we can safely assume she knows she’s been caught out.

Please feel free to add anything else relevant I may have missed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Right which one of you hilarious witches has set up a fake account 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fuming at that comment left on her YouTube on the previous thread where she literally replied ‘not willing to change’. What a stubborn way to be. Idiot.

Reactions: 2
I’ll take a wild stab and say that her first story at exactly 5.45am, will be of her coffee cup filling up from her machine....
Call you bleeping mystic Meg because I think you're right😂😂👌🏻

Fuming at that comment left on her YouTube on the previous thread where she literally replied ‘not willing to change’. What a stubborn way to be. Idiot.
Literally no 'thank you, I'm so glad you think I'm a good role model for your daughter' just I won't change. Bore off witch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mash potato face’s mob are hammering the fake account in the comments, worth a read

Reactions: 1
Hahahahs im laughing because i just remembered she packed up her life, literally fucked off the UK and slagged it off, fucked off to Aus and then came home crying because he didn't love her

Mash potato face’s mob are hammering the fake account in the comments, worth a read
Where?!

I wish more things were in place to prevent people from writing bad reviews / bashing companies they have never even used. It is a shame all these people are commenting they are going to leave bad reviews etc when they don't even have the right to

Wonder how many of her cult followers are all “omg be kinnnnd” but immediately jump on anything and anyone remotely opposite to Georgie lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.