Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
So she has an issue with London rent prices, yet has no issue spending a vulgar amount on completely avoidable parking violations and a container gym.

Reactions: 12

Regina George

VIP Member
I didn’t think there was anyone more annoying than ‘G’. But her ridiculously obnoxious, annoying, immature gym buddy Matt has done it.
I hate him SO much. I’m patiently waiting for him to get 10k followers so I can create a thread for him and vent about him without detailing this thread too much 🤣

• Haha

rosie994

God I wish I could spend £2.5k on gym equipment. Catch her saying "no excuses, get shit done" and making people feel bad about not feeling motivated to work out when all they have is 3 bands attached to their kitchen door.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy, as if she’s even put that stupid quote on anything. Completely idiotic. The only reason I can’t lift a double decker bus is because I think it’s heavy. No. It’s because it IS heavy. She thinks she is some kind of inspirational superstar but she’s just an idiot without common sense.

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
She's really thick as shit isn't she?! Blurs it out on her PT account but posts it publicly on her personal insta. Did she drop a dumbell on her head?
Probably fell off a pony while show jumping but also the same time she was living in poverty on a council estate 🌚🌚🌚

• Haha
I’ve come to the conclusion only ugly people in the gym wear a cap 🧢 so the attention goes to their body and not their Quasimodo features.
Well said ‘G’ We are all are definitely doing less than you...not taking steroids, not getting Botox at 23, not attempting to start a comedy duo act with someone more moronic than you. All in all I’d say you were doing well in life you just need speech therapy now. 👍🏻

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Jesus H Christ, knew she’s be an anti covid wanker!!! They’re shit bags the pair of them; well pricks seeing as you break the rules if anyone can report them that’d be grand.

Ps Georgie you tory cunt, your taxes have gone on health workers wages (or lack there of) who have sacrificed way more than you ever will, be fucking respectful and grateful you don’t have covid because with the rate you go to the shops and seem to be arse licking costa you wanna be careful. Hope the roids haven’t compromised your immune system.....

• Haha

Rezolve

The advertising bit of crap but, if it's empty & cleaned, what is the problem though?
Well if that's the case, why can't gyms be open, and have bookings for individuals to use it for certain time slots. The issue is, it's completely against the law under current covid regulations and once again she's flaunting that she gives zero fucks about the rules or anybody else.

sapphiccharm

As someone who has been applying for jobs for the past 7 months straight, she can really go f**k herself with this type of narrative. The jobs market at the moment is pretty brutal to say the least. The award for absolutely zero self awareness must clearly go to G.
In the same position. Lost my job in May because the gym I worked at now doesn’t exist - he had to close indefinitely because of Covid (was partly a gym that rehabilitated cancer patients in remission, elderly who had falls and people who had suffered strokes) and I was training with the owner to become a PT so that also went out the window. Haven't been able to find any other job that was so flexible and understanding that I'm a carer for my mother as well. I'm trying not to stress about it for my mental health's sake and just enjoy Christmas the best I can. G can literally gtfo with this mindset, utter cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

McMoany

What annoys me about coaches, Georgie included, and Matt is a fucker for it is their refusal to be up front about prices. If you message them asking for costs you get a patronising spiel about how it’s an investment and an amazing service you’d get but ‘you’ve got to want it’.
im sorry but if I haven’t got a spare £140 a month I can still ‘want it’ the same way I ‘want’ to own a 5 bed detached house and drive a Merc. I just wish they’d tell you the costs so you know if it’s something you can even remotely afford before you fall down the path of being preached to and made to feel bad when you have to justify why you can’t afford them.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Made me giggle she was hiding the name of where her shipping container is on her stories, Matt posts a story, name right there to see 'Heaver Bros'. What was the point of that G if your bf is going show it off for the world to see?🤣 Doesn't take a genius, sure most followers have eyes and google maps? And I'm sure they have better things do then come find a shipping container full of nails and a shit banner, with 2 clowns inside 🤡
I don’t think Mensa will ever be welcoming these two on to their register 😂

• Haha