_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pisses me off as well! Because we don’t like her that means we are homeless and poor with no career ... what an idiot! I can Dislike her and have a nice car and decent house without being a witch online to 50k people and i quite like it! And I have normal sized arms. I think I win 😂😂😂
And no ‘roids.

Reactions: 1
matts insta stories of her shouting when he’s lifting his weights.. second hand embarrassment 😫😫

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow him but just went to watch...that was so so cringe!!!! Eeeaasssssyyyyy 😳 she sounded so masculine and the way she was standing there with her arms folded was very manly too

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow him but just went to watch...that was so so cringe!!!! Eeeaasssssyyyyy 😳 she sounded so masculine and the way she was standing there with her arms folded was very manly too
Omg I jusr did the same. That was so cringe. But also I’ve discovered that without Georgie, Matt is actually half alright.

Reactions: 2
Omg I jusr did the same. That was so cringe. But also I’ve discovered that without Georgie, Matt is actually half alright.
Nah don’t be fooled, this is a bellend without georgie and a megacock with georgie, he pulls his mask down in shots all the time, wears it under his nose and constantly preaches stupid tit just like georgie

Reactions: 7
Nah don’t be fooled, this is a bellend without georgie and a megacock with georgie, he pulls his mask down in shots all the time, wears it under his nose and constantly preaches stupid tit just like georgie
Also drives and films him self

Reactions: 3
Omg just no. His story about his favourite cardio.. I need to stop watching 🤢🤢

8F9A281B-89DC-462C-BB42-4171B5D0C32E.png

does she not realise that majority of office jobs don’t have the luxury to just go out and do 10k steps and most normal people don’t earn the amount she is and has other struggles on top??? She’s such a twit

• Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 320662
does she not realise that majority of office jobs don’t have the luxury to just go out and do 10k steps and most normal people don’t earn the amount she is and has other struggles on top??? She’s such a twit
She is a single person without kids who does her job from her home. She hasn't got a bleeping clue about the real world. How anyone thinks she's a role model is absolutely ridiculous to me. She thinks she had a hard childhood growing up in poverty on a Council estate (apparently) with her pony in the bleeping stables. This girl wouldn't know hardship if it slapped her in her Rodney Trotter face and made her look half human.

Reactions: 14
“No one cares work harder .....”

She obviously has no life/friends/responsibilities or anything else of value (sentimental or otherwise) to enjoy she thinks training and getting steps in is the most important thing.

How about the NHS staff or teachers or supermarket workers that are still working and are absolutely exhausted from working through a pandemic? Do they need to work harder? I stand in front of 28 kids x 4-6 lessons a day, do I need to work harder?

Damn right I’m going to skip a session and finish the day on 6000 steps if I’m exhausted after crawling through each week after working my ass off.

I do not need some steroid pumped arrogant pig headed immature selfish girl making loads of people feel bad about being human and wanting to relax sometimes instead of training when they can’t be bothered or they’ve had a rough week.

If you haven’t guessed, she pisses me off on the daily!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She obviously has no life/friends/responsibilities or anything else of value (sentimental or otherwise) to enjoy she thinks training and getting steps in is the most important thing.
She doesn't, this is her whole life. It's why she signed up to the gym that was an hour away and then doing 2-3 hours when she was there. She has no life. What's even sadder is that you can see that even though she has all this free time she even struggles to plan her time correctly, that's why she regularly works until 9/10pm at night.

I can't imagine living like that. What enjoyment does she actually get?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 320662
I’m so glad I’m not the only person who got wild at this! It’s like she thinks she’s the hardest working person in the world and if she’s able to hit her steps whilst being the busiest person ever then everyone else should 🤦🏻‍♀️ does she not realise people actually have responsibilities and other people to look after which is definitely more of a priority than reaching a daily step count?

Reactions: 4
has anyone seen the latest? she might be moving to london 😂 if she continues parking in ldn like she does in exeter, she might actually go bankrupt! i’d also like to see how far she gets in a city like london with her awful attitude (my guess, not very)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg please no, London doesn't want her 😂
You're right, she wouldn't get far around here with an attitude like that, there would be plenty of people with something to say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.