_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram post... all I can think of is ‘roids.

People ask her why she uses a baby spoon and always replies that she’s said it before and she’s not saying it again. I still have no idea why she uses a baby spoon.
She said it was a bodybuilding trick to make yourself slow down when you eat, but I'm not sure how true that is

Reactions: 3
I actually like this guy Matt she’s been hanging out with. He seems nice and fun. Hopefully he will bring a nice side out in her.

Reactions: 2
When she trained as a PT wonder if she ever thought her job would be sitting at a computer all day 🙄

Reactions: 1
What makes me laugh is that she thinks she’s some sort of genius 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
‘It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy’ ah yeah gee thanks G I’ll just look at 200kg and think it’s light and I’ll be able to lift it!!!!! Wow so smart thank u 🙄
It’s only high in calories if you think it’s high.
Here’s one for free G

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for someone to seriously hurt themselves because it was only heavy if they thought it was

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She has a lot of growing up to do. She will look back in a few years and be embarrassed of her attitude

Reactions: 4
She had a tantrum because she couldn't lift the weight she attempted. It's a bit ironic after posting that stupid quote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many of her clients, use their forefoot when using hack squats and leg press machines.. instead of pushing the weight through their heels. Could be wrong! But I’m sure she should be correcting this
B2C7EDB4-B6E3-4979-95D2-E49C08296239.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.