_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I too late to join this?? UGH.
I watched her for ages and loved her tbh. I loved the idgaf attitude and the fact she’s so motivated. THENNN I joined her monthly plan. I paid £139 of my money (I’m an idiot tbh) and didn’t even last more than a few weeks. She gave a protein goal, step goal, water goal - a few training sessions a week (all of which I could have googled - I genuinely thought it’s proper tailored to me) and didn’t even get a meal plan 🤦 all because “if I don’t know what I want for my meals how can I tell you?” Ugh. Deffo a waste of money ... well I guess it wasn’t actually because NEVER again will I fall for someone’s BS online. She didn’t give a sh*t and when I asked Qs I genuinely got patronising answers back with a smiley face which made it worse lol. I FINK I learnt my lesson 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched her for ages and loved her tbh. I loved the idgaf attitude and the fact she’s so motivated. THENNN I joined her monthly plan. I paid £139 of my money (I’m an idiot tbh) and didn’t even last more than a few weeks. She gave a protein goal, step goal, water goal - a few training sessions a week (all of which I could have googled - I genuinely thought it’s proper tailored to me) and didn’t even get a meal plan 🤦 all because “if I don’t know what I want for my meals how can I tell you?” Ugh. Deffo a waste of money ... well I guess it wasn’t actually because NEVER again will I fall for someone’s BS online. She didn’t give a sh*t and when I asked Qs I genuinely got patronising answers back with a smiley face which made it worse lol. I FINK I learnt my lesson 🙃
Welcome!
This is just like her wannabe boyfriend Matt Smart, but he actually gives you meal plans - and includes foods that you’ve already explained you don’t like and can’t eat 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually wanted to join Matt but then Georgie’s plan became available. It might just be me but I felt uncomfortable when they posted themselves working in cafes on client check ins. Because YES ofc I sent you pictures in minimal clothing for the rest of Sainsbury’s cafe to see 🤦 I really like Matt but lately his answers are just as sarcastic and head ish like Georgie’s.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I actually wanted to join Matt but then Georgie’s plan became available. It might just be me but I felt uncomfortable when they posted themselves working in cafes on client check ins. Because YES ofc I sent you pictures in minimal clothing for the rest of Sainsbury’s cafe to see 🤦 I really like Matt but lately his answers are just as sarcastic and head ish like Georgie’s.
Don’t waste your money! My friend was talked into a food plan with Matt instead of calorie guidance (obv more money), the food plan was awful, a chocolate treat was a chocolate fibre bar! The plan included at least 4 scoops of protein a day, foods they didn’t like, the list goes on.
The only good thing were the workouts.

For online coaches, their demeanour is awful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I forgot to add the best bit and the reason I can’t ever trust a word she says. I was re watching her old videos and in this video someone asked her if she would ever compete (skip to 19:00 mins) and she says and I quote...
“I can’t say I’d ever compete...it’s not really something I’m interested in. I am a massive foodie and I don’t think I could ever starve myself like that. Especially not for one day... I’m not really that sort of girl.”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember when she used to say that, she used to say it all of the time. I get people change their minds but now it’s like she’s wanted to do this her whole life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Learnt my lesson the hard way as well, promise that not all online coaches are like her just follow some for a while and see if you get a good feeling for them. My previous coach was amazing and got me some good results

Reactions: 2
Learnt my lesson the hard way as well, promise that not all online coaches are like her just follow some for a while and see if you get a good feeling for them. My previous coach was amazing and got me some good results
Out of interest, what made you come to tattle? Does she mention it in her groups?

Out of interest, what made you come to tattle? Does she mention it in her groups?
not that I’ve seen. I’ve actually searched her before on tattle but must be just as bad at spelling as her because I didn’t find anything 🤣 but I searched it again because I just refused to believe that she’s as loved as she makes out. After the awful experience with her plan I wanted to find more people who have quit her coaching. Her replies are generic af (copy and paste probs aha) and I had to ask the same Qs again and again but had to apologise so many times because I genuinely felt like I was wasting her time even though her guidance and support is what I paid for.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
not that I’ve seen. I’ve actually searched her before on tattle but must be just as bad at spelling as her because I didn’t find anything 🤣 but I searched it again because I just refused to believe that she’s as loved as she makes out. After the awful experience with her plan I wanted to find more people who have quit her coaching. Her replies are generic af (copy and paste probs aha) and I had to ask the same Qs again and again but had to apologise so many times because I genuinely felt like I was wasting her time even though her guidance and support is what I paid for.
So sorry this happened to you and you got ripped off of your hard earned money😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This is interesting thank you for sharing your experience! How was she with you when you said you wanted to stop?

This is interesting thank you for sharing your experience! How was she with you when you said you wanted to stop?
Honestly think she was glad to get rid of me lmao. Because I did care and worked hard and that’s against her famous saying isn’t it? 😂 she was like sorry if YOU feel like the plan hasn’t worked for YOU 😂😂😂😂 I felt terrible as I’ve seen people with her for so long but I’m glad I’m not the only one. Sometimes when I can’t sleep at night I think of all the takeaways I could’ve had with £139 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sometimes when I can’t sleep at night I think of all the takeaways I could’ve had with £139 😭😭🤣🤣
💖💖💖💖💖 🙌🏻 RIP all those takeaways 🤣

like when I worked at Nandos and was veggie, now I eat meat. I am FURIOUS that I wasted the free chicken on my dogs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly think she was glad to get rid of me lmao. Because I did care and worked hard and that’s against her famous saying isn’t it? 😂 she was like sorry if YOU feel like the plan hasn’t worked for YOU 😂😂😂😂 I felt terrible as I’ve seen people with her for so long but I’m glad I’m not the only one. Sometimes when I can’t sleep at night I think of all the takeaways I could’ve had with £139 😭😭🤣🤣
You are my spirirt animal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alcohol pissed! They were answering question but nothing juicy really, laughed about people asking if they’re together and pretended they didn’t know what ‘bubble’ meant 🥱
And he said he was going to drive home. What an absolute tool

I’m sorry you wasted your money! Out of curiosity, did she ever check your form etc? On Instagram she sometimes comes across like she cares a lot about her clients etc but not sure how much of that is for the “gram” instead of being genuine.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry you wasted your money! Out of curiosity, did she ever check your form etc? On Instagram she sometimes comes across like she cares a lot about her clients etc but not sure how much of that is for the “gram” instead of being genuine.
I was with Georgie 👋🏻

well I am with a new coach now and basically the form vids I sent to Georgie were pointless because she has never given me the same feedback and nor has she ever tried to help me with mobility! She was always good at checking in mid week but I think her ‘favourites’ get the better service - there’s NO WAY she can give over 200 clients plus then the cbg63 people the same level of guidance and support

also I have noticed that Rachel has unfollowed her on insta which is interesting and starts with a new coach tomorrow... I wonder what the ☕ is?

I was with Georgie 👋🏻

well I am with a new coach now and basically the form vids I sent to Georgie were pointless because she has never given me the same feedback and nor has she ever tried to help me with mobility! She was always good at checking in mid week but I think her ‘favourites’ get the better service - there’s NO WAY she can give over 200 clients plus then the cbg63 people the same level of guidance and support

also I have noticed that Rachel has unfollowed her on insta which is interesting and starts with a new coach tomorrow... I wonder what the ☕ is?
Ok scrap that it was my phone playing up she is still following her

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to relearn everything - I sent her form check videos got a “yeah fine just practice”. Left and started with someone else and my deadlifts looked like I was a quaver 👌 could have really hurt myself, I’m very lucky that I didn’t.

Reactions: 8
never sent her these videos because I just knew at this point she didn’t care. The exercises she gives are HARD! I wanted to focus more on nutrition but that didn’t happen because that would mean more work for her 🤦🏽‍♀️ I also asked her a few questions before I left and she deleted me off the app lmaoooo. I also hated the fact the consultation call is after you’ve paid... I can see why but majority of people do it before to see if they gel with the person and if they can help etc. Different things work for different people and take it from someone who’s tried MANY diets - do not listen to the BS instagram dickheads. If slimming world or weight watchers etc works for you then DO IT! It’s your body and you have to do what’s best for you. (Just pls don’t buy skinny teas or coffees etc may as well buy laxatives lol) but seriously guys you do you. Don’t be an idiot like me - don’t waste your money when you know exactly how to lose weight. Tbh I feel like deep down we all know how to lose weight we just want our fave influencers or someone to show us a chocolate cake diet where we can lose weight eating what we want. It’s just not gonna happen! But small steps everyday. If you lose 1lb a week you’ll still lose 52lbs in a year which is AMAZING!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.