_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me suspicious but I think he is using her for the container ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly is so self conscious about her huge forehead, because every time she films itโ€™s just above her eyebrows!
She also does realise this isnโ€™t new content....

edit: I also didnโ€™t need to see her full moon! Her posing in a lace g string is not what the world needed to see

Another zinger from our local cocky but stupid โ€œgirl bossโ€ carabiner clip which she pronounced Caribbean clip.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Two things. Does she know black friday isn't this friday? Secondly, I wonder if it's Brandon Harding in Dubai? Hard to tell, all 'health influencers' are out there at the moment.

Reactions: 4
She used to slag Grace Fit off (also a dick) but shes literally 1 booty band away from imitating all her tit products.

Reactions: 7
That video with Matt sharing teaspoons etc not even trying to social distance

Reactions: 1
You know what, as much as I dislike Georgie, at least she's not going to that gym with her bellend mates. I think I'd take a thousand videos of her and her annoying bf at that container than anything posted by those hypocrites. Especially Rebecca "it's only a month guys just be happy" Edwards.

Reactions: 3
She used to slag Grace Fit off (also a dick) but shes literally 1 booty band away from imitating all her tit products.
Yeah that's why I followed her in the first place- I love people who call out the BS in the industry. But G has become the person she slagged off.

Reactions: 5
Could only get to 12mins in the podcast and they are the worst group of witches ever!!

Reactions: 1
Itโ€™s only heavy if you think itโ€™s heavy, as if sheโ€™s even put that stupid quote on anything. Completely idiotic. The only reason I canโ€™t lift a double decker bus is because I think itโ€™s heavy. No. Itโ€™s because it IS heavy. She thinks she is some kind of inspirational superstar but sheโ€™s just an idiot without common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itโ€™s only heavy if you think itโ€™s heavy, as if sheโ€™s even put that stupid quote on anything. Completely idiotic. The only reason I canโ€™t lift a double decker bus is because I think itโ€™s heavy. No. Itโ€™s because it IS heavy. She thinks she is some kind of inspirational superstar but sheโ€™s just an idiot without common sense.
But people only criticise her because they're not doing as much as her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She should ditch the pt thing and create books of meaningless quotes. She's got enough material for at least 10 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
But people only criticise her because they're not doing as much as her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She should ditch the pt thing and create books of meaningless quotes. She's got enough material for at least 10 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That pisses me off as well! Because we donโ€™t like her that means we are homeless and poor with no career ... what an idiot! I can dislike her and have a nice car and decent house without being a witch online to 50k people and i quite like it! And I have normal sized arms. I think I win ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
#workinprofress ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is she too busy with her orders to check what sheโ€™s typing?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.