_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for slating Georgie but even I think it’s far fetched yous thought it was a list of clients who had failed at their diet lmao
Not really, assuming you’re a newbie but she did a post (think this year after first lockdown) where she basically said if you’re a client and you give me tit excuses of why you haven’t followed your plan eg. Birthdays, social events, holidays then I’m going to kick you off your space and give it to someone else...

considering this year has been incredibly tit for everyone, some slack is required when we could see friends and family. As well as not everyone is a sad bastard like her with no friends and wants to spend their life living for the gym and eating tit food out of Tupperware boxes. She’s so so rude to her clients and followers - absolute bleep.

Reactions: 17
Not really, assuming you’re a newbie but she did a post (think this year after first lockdown) where she basically said if you’re a client and you give me tit excuses of why you haven’t followed your plan eg. Birthdays, social events, holidays then I’m going to kick you off your space and give it to someone else...

considering this year has been incredibly tit for everyone, some slack is required when we could see friends and family. As well as not everyone is a sad bastard like her with no friends and wants to spend their life living for the gym and eating tit food out of Tupperware boxes. She’s so so rude to her clients and followers - absolute bleep.
beautifully put.

Reactions: 10
Seeing her flaunt the lockdown rules everyday with this twatsmartfitness lad is doing my nut. With a platform as big as hers I cannot understand why she’s being so blatant about it?

Reactions: 6
Seeing her flaunt the lockdown rules everyday with this twatsmartfitness lad is doing my nut. With a platform as big as hers I cannot understand why she’s being so blatant about it?
Covid is only real, if you think it’s real

someone please report them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s an anonymous reporting system isn’t there?
I reported my neighbour but it required their address to do so. Police responded immediately and dispersed her group of 10... Not sure how to go about reporting other people though if we don't have their address and only a name to go on 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No she said anyfink 😂
She always says it. And why are her eyebrows now going diagonally up her forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever asks her if she’s had work done in her latest Q&A box wins an air fryer and white monster 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just came on to say that. Jeeeees whoever did that Botox needs to be stopped from inflicting those eyebrows on anyone else. I couldn’t stop laughing at her stories today. What a state
Her eyebrows are just a general show 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her eyebrows are just a general show 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry her whole face, just saw the rest of her Q&A 😬😬😬

I’m not a 10/10 but jeeeez she has done so much to her face and ruined it at such a young age

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.