Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I don't want to post any of G's client pictures here out of respect for their privacy, but Georgie posted a client's before and after, 1 year apart on her recent insta story. The scale weight was exactly the same, 1 year apart, and Georgie was praising the incredible "body recomposition" (dropping body fat and building muscle while remaining the same weight). I couldn't tell a difference, other than the camera position and lighting. This particular client has gone through 12 cycles at an estimated cost of £1800 :(
Yes I’ve just looked back on her stories, for a years worth of coaching there is no major change at all! 😬🥴. What a waste of money.

Chatterbox8

As if she's launched glute bands. She's just trying to be a carbon copy of grace fit at this point
And she always slags of insta hoes on her podcasts about people there with booty bands with their fancy workout videos etc.

Like she doesn't use bands herself but is selling them.. Surely you should be providing products you believe in.

Ps. I have that exact band minus her shitty branding and it was £2.99 pre lockdown 1 inflation in prices for gym kit LOL

I mean I’m hardly Miss Olympia myself but is it just me that thinks she’s nowhere near shredded enough for stage? She has got a while to go but she just looks really bulky idk what category she’s going for though
She's not competing any time soon I think she's still in a bulking phase for now

Newgirlcoco

It’s not the leggings I’m questioning it’s why she’s wearing a pair of pants over th top?!!
I think that’s how the leggings are designed to look.. they’re those tacky Amazon ones people like Leanne are buying just to get some insta likes and pretend to be influencers

Lalalsl

Can’t say it’s 100% true but you might be able to find some information that you need on companies house 😂 you’ll get what I mean
just fyi guys don't take information off companies house, its most likely her accountant's address/office you can register your business at 😅