_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me!!!!!! Please share the comments!!

2000 followers hahahaha
I can’t because it got shut done but there were some gems. She insisted it was a serious post throughout it and tried justifying it. Still torn as to whether it was a wind up or not 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t because it got shut done but there were some gems. She insisted it was a serious post throughout it and tried justifying it. Still torn as to whether it was a wind up or not 😂
I would have loved to have seen those responses..

It is definitely something fake tits, swollen lips tittany would do

Reactions: 4
Hi
Becky sweet home wemt a few wks ago and culdmt afford it 😆😆😆😆 and cracked up because theres a waiting list/time slot thing for shops hahaha
Hilarious. These blaggers are too used to being gifted rather than parting with their own cash

Reactions: 3
She will be begging for a freebie to Soho Farmhouse next! Beggies if you are reading here they don't do those it will set you pack £1375 a year plus you need two sponsors and to work in a creative industry. Professional beg isn't on their list of acceptable jobs 😂

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion Sean’s gone back in his box them big fat trotters would be better in crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she actually trying to get a free dinner at Bicester Village? 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Titters opinion on Tattle...Say what hun?! Is she even speaking English? 🤣🤡
What the actual duck. I’ve read that over 10 times now.... I feel like I’m having a stroke? She’s such a thick bleeping pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how her cousin paused before saying her name like he was trying to remember to say it as Brit-tanny because that's how she's told everyone it's pronounced.. So bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And he was 21 🤮🤮 if I was 15 and brought a 21 year old round to my house he'd get absolutely torn to shreds for being a pweirdo and I'd still be grounded

He's 6/7 years older than her depending on what month he's born.
Can just imagine him hanging around the school gates!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.