_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she sound so weird at the beginning of those vids then her voice completely changed lol

Can’t deal with her sniffing and snorting 🤢 and oh another wax melt brand cos we need that! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They look well packaged but seriously how many wax melt companies are there out there 🤷‍♀️

Honestly, I'd have been more excited if she revealed he was selling blank pieces of paper. And to claim no one has ever made wax melts the way he has is bold. I seriously doubt they've researched every single wax melt company in the world 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine taking the piss out of the way a baby looks. She is such a piece of tit honestly.

Reactions: 11
Im laughing my head off i thought he was going to be doing some interior design or something. There are so many bleeping wax melt companies out there and how he is making them is the cheapest of the lot. Hes litterally taking the virgin wax its self and adding a scent which would be SO cheap to make!

Ooo quick pic of Sean the nazi... if he didn’t have all those tattoos he wouldn’t be as eye catching as he is, he was very normal looking in old pics she posts 🥴

Omg why on the wax melt page are they like "oh Brittany couldn't help herself and revealed our first fragrance".
YOU'VE BEEN BANGIN ON ABOUT HER ANNOUNCING SOMETHING tit FOR YOU FOR DAYS!
Ooops did Brittany accidentally announce something that you've been telling people she's going to bleeping announce.
Honest to god, these people are dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg why on the wax melt page are they like "oh Brittany couldn't help herself and revealed our first fragrance".
YOU'VE BEEN BANGIN ON ABOUT HER ANNOUNCING SOMETHING tit FOR YOU FOR DAYS!
Ooops did Brittany accidentally announce something that you've been telling people she's going to bleeping announce.
Honest to god, these people are dumb.
Of all the ones in her box the one she picked up just so happened to be the first

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she just said “peanut buahhhh” Jesus Christ. She makes herself look even more dense every day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.