_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Feels like we are aboardā€™ she doesnā€™t ever spell check her stories does she šŸ˜­

Also has she gone to Bicester village just to eat ffs šŸ˜­ letā€™s see if they can actually afford designer stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really bleeping loves herself!

Mind you someone needs to.. obviously the fat nazi racist ain't loving her when he's poking any old hole with his tiny sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been lurking for ages but had to come on after seeing the bags they're carrying today.

"Can't wait" to see the cheapest tat available in each shop being shown in her stories later.
No doubt those bag will be used in the background for months to come šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Such a bargain... at over Ā£400. Please piss off. A bargain to me is pjs that are reduced to a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So it's safe to say either he really is a drug dealer or she really does sell a duck tonne of face dildos. Coz cleaning sunbeds wont buy Ā£500 bags and whatever other tat shes bought for the gram.

Reactions: 7
It will go on credit cards... if he only works in a call centre and she works part time they canā€™t have a good income? She will buy the cheapest thing in the shop just for a designer bag to post with on her bleeping stories itā€™s pathetic! My husband has expensive taste but he doesnā€™t walk round swinging a designer carrier bag about every time he buys something, Iā€™d slap him if he did šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Lovely of her to be touching loads of tit sheā€™s obviously not going to buy.
They defo bought the cheapest but biggest thing they could in there just to get a big bag.

Reactions: 4
I really Iā€™m in the wrong line of work itā€™s a bad day when myself as a nurse is jealous of not being able to even afford a ā€œbargainā€ Ā£400 designer bag.
Then I remind myself what I do is honest and unlike baboon butt face who swindles on the gram. I canā€™t wait for the downfall of it all. Anyway unlike a certain skippney I have a night shift tonight so I better get ready. I await the excitement of seeing her ā€œbargainsā€ tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
PROOF THAT THE BAG IS FAKE! You ordered it online 3 months ago and today youā€™re telling someone you bought it from Birmingham Selfridges? To be a good liar youā€™ve got to have a good memory titters!
Should say that to her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
PROOF THAT THE BAG IS FAKE! You ordered it online 3 months ago and today youā€™re telling someone you bought it from Birmingham Selfridges? To be a good liar youā€™ve got to have a good memory titters!
Congratulations šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ» Love it when this Dumbo gets caught out.

Reactions: 8
A lot of brands produce products that go straight into their ā€˜outletā€™ stores so they can say what the retail would be....but theyā€™d never actually dream of putting them in a store.
That Gucci bag is a prime example - never seen it on the Gucci website (or on Net a Porter, Harvey Nichols, etc) and whilst they are doing pastel colours this summer, they have been with silver hardware.

A lot of brands produce products that go straight into their ā€˜outletā€™ stores so they can say what the retail would be....but theyā€™d never actually dream of putting them in a store.
That Gucci bag is a prime example - never seen it on the Gucci website (or on Net a Porter, Harvey Nichols, etc) and whilst they are doing pastel colours this summer, they have been with silver hardware.
Thatā€™s how they get people! I used to go Bicester regularly pre pandemic and will buy old stock but donā€™t but outlet specials as they arenā€™t made the same. A lot of the time it has them marked as well so she knows full well!

Is she deluded? No way any of her audience think Ā£400 for a bag is a ā€œbargainā€

Can you imagine saying to your man ā€œtake a pic of me walking with my shopping bags and Iā€™ll take one of you with yoursā€ DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion but might be a bit late

Seanā€™s still a nazi we wonā€™t ever forget, donā€™t try and tell us you arenā€™t in tit tons of debt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Threas suggestion: _beingbrittany: fake bag fails, no way she can afford real gucci by just painting nails

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.