Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I live local to these two. At one point Shaun was training to be a tattoo artist, then got caught sleeping with one of Britneys friends.... wait for it.... in a graveyard!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

dandan96

I really don’t mind body hair and it’s completely natural but how can he post about ‘femanists’ saying they’re hairy but his girlfriend has the arms and upper lip of chewbacca? hypocrit

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Gobbylurker

I will never ever understand why anyone would share their lives publicly on the internet to 117,000 strangers. They have absolutely no idea who is watching them. More importantly, they have absolutely no idea who is watching their daughter. Brittany plasters that poor child all over her Instagram. It’s irresponsible parenting.

If only Betsy’s parents weren’t addicted to their phones and free brownies they may have actually had a fantastic holiday, just the three of them, away from it all. Instead it’s been time wasted frantically deleting posts and creating a new private account. What a waste of time, and what a shame for poor Betsy.

If I saw Betsy IRL I would instantly know who she was. As would Brittany’s other 116,999 followers ... as a mother that should TERRIFY her. Awful parents. It’s actually shocking.

Keep your profiles private you immature, irresponsible pair. Is it all really worth it for a couple of discount codes and some free crap? Put your phone down, read some books, learn English grammar (it’s not YOUR all the time Brittany, learn YOU’RE). Spend time with Betsy and STOP posting her on the internet. Wake up.
My next door neighbour was sent to prison last week and has been outed as a committed paedophile. He was raided (by a small number of plain clothed officers at lunch time, so most were at work and it raised very little suspicion) last October and because of covid he only had his trial last week. We were told nothing. I have two children, his back windows overlook my garden. He's had access to seeing my children half naked in their little swimming pool. He also has two older children that lived with him prior to going to uni, and an ex wife who he's been parted from for a few years. He's been to our bbqs, came to our wedding, I've looked after his children when they were younger, we've had drinks together. We were friends. We were told nothing. It's been a horrendous few days of disgust, anger, fear and also sadness. Sadness because we have lost a friend that it transpires we never really knew, because what we knew wasn't real. I've complained to our local police, who have said they apologise for the upset but that it's procedure that he was allowed to carry on living as normal until his trial as they believed he posed no real risk to those he knew.

It came as such a shock, I've gone through all my social media accounts and whittled down friends and followers to literally a quarter of what they were. I feel sick to my stomach that Titters and Nazi share photos of Betsy in her swimsuit to nearly 120k randoms. Jesus christ, post as much bullshit about yourselves as you want but don't put your beautiful daughter in a vulnerable position just for some free brownies. They literally have no idea who is following them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion but might be a bit late

Sean’s still a nazi we won’t ever forget, don’t try and tell us you aren’t in shit tons of debt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

free_speech_isnt_trolling

I will never ever understand why anyone would share their lives publicly on the internet to 117,000 strangers. They have absolutely no idea who is watching them. More importantly, they have absolutely no idea who is watching their daughter. Brittany plasters that poor child all over her Instagram. It’s irresponsible parenting.

If only Betsy’s parents weren’t addicted to their phones and free brownies they may have actually had a fantastic holiday, just the three of them, away from it all. Instead it’s been time wasted frantically deleting posts and creating a new private account. What a waste of time, and what a shame for poor Betsy.

If I saw Betsy IRL I would instantly know who she was. As would Brittany’s other 116,999 followers ... as a mother that should TERRIFY her. Awful parents. It’s actually shocking.

Keep your profiles private you immature, irresponsible pair. Is it all really worth it for a couple of discount codes and some free crap? Put your phone down, read some books, learn English grammar (it’s not YOUR all the time Brittany, learn YOU’RE). Spend time with Betsy and STOP posting her on the internet. Wake up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

LittleMissH

Don’t want to sound boring but I think it’s really inappropriate for people on here to comment on betsy’s weight..... shes only a young girl - all kids go through a puppy fat stage! And it’s not her fault her mum puts her out there on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

kmja

Chatty Member
She’s not, she/ they killed her puppy...
I know. I meant it's just so odd to announce it so blasé like that.. I can't believe anyone would openly say they don't like animals 😂

Especially when your partner resembles a chimp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Dear Brittany

Basic English Grammar Lesson 1

THERE - location i.e, he is always there, get away from there, over there, stay there, we’ll be there soon.

THEY’RE - a contraction meaning they are i.e they’re funny people, they’re the cutest puppies, or for use in your latest story ... they’re annoying.

THEIR - possessive form of they i.e it’s their house, we’re their neighbours, the trees are losing their leaves, it’s their lumi.

Master the above and we will move on to YOUR and YOU’RE xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
I don’t understand her logic though. I’m far from posh but I enjoy visiting posh places every now and then, it’s nothing to be ashamed of? It’s like she’s trying to make a joke of it when actually it’s probably because she can’t afford it. If you didn’t buy 100 tubs of squirty cheese and 50 asos orders a day you’d be able to save up for it.
They don’t accept klarna

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I feel bad for her, her self esteem must be on the floor to stick with a guy like that who humiliates her and looks like the Churchill dog

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tittle12

As someone who’s personally knows her she always wanted a boob job. She didn’t do it for him. She’s been with Sean off and on since high school. She use to text him all the time in classes. I think she had a small thing with his friend josh but that was at school. I think she had really low self esteem after Betsy and piled on the weight. I’m happy for her that she’s become a healthier person but the fakeness of her insta life is what gets to me. If you bumped into her into town she’s so shy and always was. It’s only a good thing to not rely on someone else for money and security. Despite her not being transparent/honest about her size And her NuSkin I’d say she’s worth 10 of Sean. You also have to factor in having a child and the upset it brings to leave & she never would she’s always been infatuated with him even as a teen. He’s the one punching and he knows it. Brittany actually has a really nice personality which is what he friends/family see. Instagram is purely for business/ money she’s just not honest about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fedup

I have to disagree. It is a scam. She never posts that she is part of an MLM and never even uses the name Nuskin. There are lots of posts elsewhere of her reaching her ‘targets’ which she never posts on her own Instagram. It is devious and misleading as the way she ‘promotes’ these items is by trying to sell them as a ‘friend’ who wants to share a product with you that she has been using when in actual fact she is making a lot of money out of potentially vulnerable people by not being open.

• Heart
Reactions: 27