_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans are pulling across her arse massively, she's overhanging the waist band which you can see in her selfie and her back is overhanging her bra too...just size up ffs.

Also, the shoes are ''So CoMfY'' yet wasn't betsy blister plastering her candles yesterday 🙃

This girl literally reeks of bullshit
But she’s wearing the bra she was wearing when she was a size 12 😂 she can’t possibly not be in that, she could be a size 20 and I recon she’d still try and squeeze into it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she’s wearing the bra she was wearing when she was a size 12 😂 she can’t possibly not be in that, she could be a size 20 and I recon she’d still try and squeeze into it
Definitely. Old tit Tits will be forever living off the fact that she was a size 12

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She gets her WHOLE body waxed every month? Apart from her chin, lip and legs that she flaunts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always used to look small against Lauren but now she is the same size. Literally nothing wrong with sizes but she is a liar.

Reactions: 8
I won’t say my source but I had a catch up with an old friend and her mum today who knows Julie (Lauren’s mum) who says Lauren travels the country doing fashion LOL! Too funny when you know these people in real life and their fake Instagram gram life. It ain’t that rosey in real life
Doesn’t she work for Next head office so she could travel for work?

Does she duck get her body waxed every month she’s the human embodiment of chewbacca!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so desperate to be like Lauren it’s painful.
Lauren comes across as one of those effortlessly stylish people. Like she has a good eye and looks good in anything. I think she deserves a lot more followed and to be a mid size account than titters but it might turn her into a twit like her mate.
I don’t get why she wants to be friends with her tbh 😂

Reactions: 6
can we all just laugh at the ridiculousness of this for a sec (note the cals on the front of each the box)
_20200915_124024.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 8
duck me the heffer is off to bicester

She cant afford duck all from there! Thats actual designer stuff, not what she buys from wish

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She cant afford duck all from there! Thats actual designer stuff, not what she buys from wish
It will be cos she wants to pose about outside the shops for the gram! Anyone remember how much she creamed over a 200 quid Vivienne Westwood bag?! No way can she go on a spree at bicester

Reactions: 6

Becky sweet home wemt a few wks ago and culdmt afford it 😆😆😆😆 and cracked up because theres a waiting list/time slot thing for shops hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.