_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did not know this thread existed... they are shady as duck! Has he been sacked do we know? ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3
WHO needs help choosing blinds? You go see what type of blinds the blind shop has and choose what you like! She clearly has no personal style, just goes off what other people have ๐Ÿ˜ด

Reactions: 12
How on earth is she claiming her waist is smaller than 33 inches
Tbf it probably is, my waist is 33 inch and I'm size 16 most of the time and I'd say hers was slightly slimmer (by like an inch). My problem is everything above and below my waist is a lot bigger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
First of all what is all this 7pm tomorrow stuff everyone is so excited about? Did I miss something????

Secondly really Sheepers have gifted her some slippers, bore off with your ad pr tit Titters ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

First of all what is all this 7pm tomorrow stuff everyone is so excited about? Did I miss something????

Secondly really Sheepers have gifted her some slippers, bore off with your ad pr tit Titters ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
No one is genuinely excited, they're just hyping it up to get her cousin followers and sell some crap, I'm sure 7pm tomorrow will be an ultimate anti climax.

No one is genuinely excited, they're just hyping it up to get her cousin followers and sell some crap, I'm sure 7pm tomorrow will be an ultimate anti climax.
We're counting down for the all reveal that he's joining the lumi team or something now. ๐Ÿคฎ

Wait, isnโ€™t this the third pair of slippers she has been gifted from them? duck is she doing with them all? Eating them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck sake skippo just grab yourself some fanta zero n be done w it ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the award for pointless stories this morning go to......

Honestly she just loves looking at herself and pouting doesn't she!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.