_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has been gifted another *PR trip to that loft. Telling us it sleeps 12... which is wonderful news during a global pandemic where we're not allowed to see more than 6 people 🙃
Really fucks me off how people like her are gifted tit like that, whilst the rest of us are being made redundant left, right and centre!

Play to your audience you dick!
I messaged that company about Sean when it all came out about him do you think Lauren’s a replacement as Sean’s banned!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have really wide and flat feet and those Dr Martens are HUGE on me I love how they make my feet look small 😂 She can’t think those shoes look good on her. They must be SO painful

Reactions: 4
New girl here! OMG I thought it was just me until I found you lot........
Erm Sean has deleted his insta account (didn’t notice until now, so goes to show I don’t give an actual tit). Thank you for bringing all this racial, homophobic sexist stuff to my attention, I always had the feeling they were both frauds!
I’m ashamed I followed due to actual interest at the beginning etc but soon realised they’re both chavs, scrounges and uneducated numb skulls!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
do not tell me they're sat in bed at 10pm w the BIG LIGHT ON stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won’t say my source but I had a catch up with an old friend and her mum today who knows Julie (Lauren’s mum) who says Lauren travels the country doing fashion LOL! Too funny when you know these people in real life and their fake Instagram gram life. It ain’t that rosey in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What baffles me is when she is given these “press trips”, do these companies consider her audience, like, are the bulk of titters followers able to afford these stays?

Reactions: 9
Those shoes don't even fit?! The little toe has been trying to escape like another user posted 😂and look at the back! Her heel is hanging out of the shoe 😂😂
I came here to say this 🤣 her foot is actually hanging out the back 😭 "ThEy'Re SoOo CoMfYyYy"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you guys not hear the squeaking in that video it made me cringe 😂😂 and they don’t even fit her properly ??

• Haha
What baffles me is when she is given these “press trips”, do these companies consider her audience, like, are the bulk of titters followers able to afford these stays?
I don’t even think it was Titters that was gifted that stay I think it was probably Lauren and she’s just tagging along like the limpet she is!

Those shoes don't even fit?! The little toe has been trying to escape like another user posted 😂and look at the back! Her heel is hanging out of the shoe 😂😂
I have the same shoes and my toe always tries to escape because I have fat feet so I don’t plan on wearing them until I’ve lost a bit more weight 😂

Reactions: 3
7FCC39AD-5B75-4104-9221-FFD27E0F53E2.png
Sorry but, size 12 where? Why does she bleeping lieeeee so much! And those jeans don’t suit her at all.

And why does she think that we would all thinks she was doing an AD for bleeping Starbucks is she having us on? She isn’t molly mae 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 241298Sorry but, size 12 where? Why does she bleeping lieeeee so much! And those jeans don’t suit her at all.

And why does she think that we would all thinks she was doing an AD for bleeping Starbucks is she having us on? She isn’t molly mae 😂😂
Shes at least a size 16 in that.. nothing wrong with that, but this witches lies are as big as her bleeping cankles

Reactions: 11
View attachment 241298Sorry but, size 12 where? Why does she bleeping lieeeee so much! And those jeans don’t suit her at all.

Ok so..

Im actually a size 12 and im nowhere near her size! I mean there is NOTHING wrong with her size BUT she needs to stop claiming shes a size..Shes easily a size 16!!

Reactions: 7
Those jeans are pulling across her arse massively, she's overhanging the waist band which you can see in her selfie and her back is overhanging her bra too...just size up ffs.

Also, the shoes are ''So CoMfY'' yet wasn't betsy blister plastering her candles yesterday 🙃

This girl literally reeks of bullshit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.