_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just been listening to her stories and hubby shouted who the duck is that boring bleep, god you listen to some tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
_beingbrittany #19 no work stress, hiding in a tent dress, there’ll be an affiliate link quicker than you can blink

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Beingbrittany #19 naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Where are they going on holiday? Anyone know? I’m going away the same time and I’d like to avoid them if possible as we seem to visit similar places 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha he is liking Sophie Austin’s pics!! LOLS! I personally know her and she’s just as big a dick as Titters! Maybe a tad better but she is up there! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He seems like a typical “I like them thicc” bloke who actually only likes girls with big boobs and bum and flat belly so is hyping Brit up to feel better now she’s back to square one and won’t leave him

Reactions: 10
He clearly likes her. Cheese tits needs to get away from his toxic ass. He’s 100% made her how she is so she doesn’t waddle away from him.
Honestly when I saw this the first thing that came to mind was "I think motto motto likes you....I like em big, I like em chunky!".
Even if we disregard the bucket hats, tit tattoos & snaggle tooth...he is still a massive creepy prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.