Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
Beingbrittany #19 naughty Sean liking another girls pic, Fat Pam is back cos he likes them thicc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

ekl2000

VIP Member
I wish there was a rule that says people cannot do a swipe up or aff link unless they can prove they have actually purchased (and not returned it after taking a pic you scrubbers) the product.

how some people can earn a coin just by pointing at something and saying ‘I like that’ to ‘followers’, when some others work two jobs and still can’t feed themselves makes me sick. Influencer culture is fucking shameful and is raising a generation of lazy entitled idiots.
Rant over but ya know what I mean.

Reactions: 32
I think she looks good too, she takes care of her appearance in the sense that her hair and make up always look really well done, and she tends to (not always mind) choose clothes that are a bit unusual/quirky. I’ve always liked her style. Yeah she’s fat, but a lot of us are (lol) and I actually like seeing my feed with more body diversity.
Here’s a list of things I don’t like about Brit:
- begging for freebies / PR invites
- not disclosing her ads/affiliates correctly
- putting her own boring social life of endless brunches ahead of fun activities for her daughter
- mocking her daughter on social media
- pretending to still be following slimming world because she knows 90% of her followers came from that era
- lying about her weight gain by not addressing it / claiming to be midsized / still maintaining she was a size 10 when she was a 14-16 / editing and cropping photos
- making racist comments
- pretending to apologise and ‘do the work’ (did you ever read those books Brit?)
- blocking anyone who tried to talk to her about said racist comments 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 32

breadpitt

I just get so irrationally angry when she shares her Gousto code 🥴 shes such a drain on fucking society and does fuck all yet she shares these codes, gets £20 for each referrals and then posts about how it’s maxed out. So that’s 5 mins work for £200 credit and she does this EVERY MONTH!!! People are literally paying her food bills for being a lazy bitch and it fully aggravates me 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 30

sunisshining

Chatty Member
_beingbrittany #19 no work stress, hiding in a tent dress, there’ll be an affiliate link quicker than you can blink

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ihateit

Oh come off it she fucking loves it. She thinks he’s the best thing on two legs (probs coz he groomed her) so she buzzes off it. Plus she’s absolutely full of herself and she always has been no matter what the label size in her clothes says. Years ago before she was even a slimming world account he used to post sexual things like that about her all the time and she’d go on and on about how she liked being a ‘thick girl’. I think there’s plenty of things wrong with Sean and the relationship but this one’s not it in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

And as for Sean and that ridiculous comment about this kids.. when did it become cool to be an ‘unmumsy’ type parent? It’s just slang for cba putting any effort in to your kids childhood, coz let’s face it it’s too much like hard work for them both.

& another thing whilst I’m at it her post about ‘if you’re into replicas’ fuck off Brittany and when you get there please fuck off again. We all know the majority of your shit is fake and even if it wasn’t, I have absolutely no respect for the way you earned your money to purchase it. Grow up.

Reactions: 27

Darsx

If you have to keep ‘sizing up’ in clothes, one might suggest that’s your actual size.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

helloann

Sean’s actually spoken to everyone in the emergency services and therefore baby on board signs aren’t for emergency responders in the event of a crash.

He comes across very judgemental and classist for an unemployed pedalo who got sacked for stealing and constantly goes for meals and days out that his girlfriend has begged for.
He is just an angry little man. Sad that he got dealt the bad hand on looks and height. Sad that he isn't rich because he is too lazy to work properly and has to buy knock off trainers from china instead. He is trying to put the world to rights over the most MUNDANE things because he thinks he is hard done by. He is just so filled with hatred and probably explains why he makes horrible comments about race and has an 88 tattooed on his neck.

Imagine being that pathetic over a baby on board sign like honestly why do you give a shit what someone else has in their car. I don't have kids so personally wouldn't have one. But imagine your life being so empty you have to kick off about a bit of plastic in a car you aren't driving.

Reactions: 25