_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl i follow who has twin girls and a daughter..(Not sure if i can mention her instagram) Was gifted a free hoilday to cyprus..🙃 Was through Jet2 and matalan
Not on is it really, 😕 I'd stop all the gifting and pr ads tomorrow if I could

Reactions: 7
She really is a grabby witch. Wasteful too! Why the hell does she need a new wardrobe when she’s only just been on bloody holiday?! Just use the same stuff and stop linking tit you lardy twit!

Reactions: 13
613285DD-C224-4F8C-98C3-13A159152E81.png

I’m shocked she didn’t Aff link the sweetcorn cobs on Tesco groceries shopping! Beggy schlagggggg!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s families struggling to put food on the table, money on the electric meter and have a mountain of bills coming through the door and that fat bleep is flaunting money like she’s not got a care in the world! She doesn’t need holiday clothes, she’s got a case full of bleeping sheets to wrap herself up in that she’s just worn in turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve been on holiday had a wonderful time desperate to go back in oct again but probs won’t be able to afford it in all honesty and that’s months away not a few bleeping weeks ! Wow no words! All these gifted holidays to influencers just take the piss!

Reactions: 5
I thought Brit only liked strong, manly perfumes? But is going crazy over the bum bum stuff, which is lovely but really sweet and girly 🧐

Reactions: 2
Sorry but why does this idiot think it’s a flex to be really antisocial and let friends down? That’s gonna do you well when Creepy McCreeperson leaves you…

Reactions: 4
I thought Brit only liked strong, manly perfumes? But is going crazy over the bum bum stuff, which is lovely but really sweet and girly 🧐
If all the other iNfLuEnCerSss are in about it, she has to get her smelly cheese gauntlets on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The holiday thing is starting to grind on me too now. I always think each to their own but I’ve worked so hard for the past 10 years, spent a fortune on student loans and I’m currently doing my 3rd degree whilst working my full time career and a side job. All in all my working hours are 7am-11/12pm 5 days a week and 9am-9pm on weekends. I don’t have any children and I cannot afford to go abroad this year. Although I’m still trying to tell myself each to their own and that’s how they want to do it, I still can’t help but feel down.

However, I then tell myself (I’m younger than Brittany), I own my own house, I’m in a loving relationship, and my morals are intact and instantly feel better in myself ☺

Reactions: 22
Ohhh wow, I completely forgot about her her posts etc havent been showing up on my Instagram completely forgot I followed her and I’ll tell you I was beyond shocked when my friend sent me one of her post duck me she’s let herself go I can’t get over how much weight she’s put back on

Reactions: 4
We’ve been on holiday had a wonderful time desperate to go back in oct again but probs won’t be able to afford it in all honesty and that’s months away not a few bleeping weeks ! Wow no words! All these gifted holidays to influencers just take the piss!
I'm a teacher and booked last Oct to go away this Oct! A whole year of savings for 5 days in the sun for my family 😂🙈
Wish I was immoral enough to be like this 👋c u

Reactions: 6
I'm a teacher and booked last Oct to go away this Oct! A whole year of savings for 5 days in the sun for my family 😂🙈
Wish I was immoral enough to be like this 👋c u
I feel you! We’ve already booked next Septembers holiday so we can afford to pay it off monthly, we won’t be away in oct as much as I’d love it but then I’ll be spending fun days with the kids throughout the rest of the year not going for free food 🙄 and dragging my kids around shopping ! She’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.