_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god just looked at who he follows and there’s loads of attractive looking women on there!! 😏 Bet he hides his stories from them so they don’t see Brit, you’d def think he was single from his grid!!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god just looked at who he follows and there’s loads of attractive looking women on there!! 😏 Bet he hides his stories from them so they don’t see Brit, you’d def think he was single from his grid!!
I’d think he was single, who’d wanna go near that racist, grimy, no neck snaggletoothed pedalo dwarf 🤮 sooner she sees him for the cretin he is the better. Major ick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have an 11 year old (a boy) and I guarantee he’d be involved with all the kids stuff on holiday, we last went way in 2019 and for the whole 10 days he was with different kids, having fun and getting involved. She’ll be going upto secondary school in September and then she will really grow up, let her be a kid for a change.

Also what a bloody waste of money the Polaroid pics are! The looking away, looking at the ground, taken from behind pics are getting boring now!
This is true, my daughter is nearly 11, the biggest kid going. Worse than my toddler sometimes. My son is 12 and still into playing! Betsy doesn’t seem right for her age: and that’s coming from someone with similar aged children.

Reactions: 10
This is true, my daughter is nearly 11, the biggest kid going. Worse than my toddler sometimes. My son is 12 and still into playing! Betsy doesn’t seem right for her age: and that’s coming from someone with similar aged children.
I have similar age kids too and they would be fighting over each other to get to that foam party. It’s almost like the poor child knows she’ll be mocked for acting like the child she is, so she just doesn’t. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 12
To be fair with the not in school though. I go during school time due to it being a lot cheaper! I mean, I’d rather pay the £60 fine than extra the holiday companies add on 😝 they are still dickheads tho x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The year 6 in our local schools have been on a 3 day residential immediately after half term. If Betsys school have the same criteria then once again she will have missed out on child friendly fun 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with the 3rd photo on her grid post. It looks like one of them photos you take as you accidentally drop your phone, or a toddlers taken. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has arm rolls. I have arm rolls and I hate it but in the first picture she’s tending her fists to avoid it! She must be devvoed. (Definitely projecting my weight gain feelings!)

Reactions: 4
Her hands are hilarious on that 1st photo on her grid. She looks like she’s about to batter Sean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on here in ages - manic few months but Jesus Christ she’s piled on more again. Her bleeping arse is wider than my door way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.