_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you always have to size up with trousers it means you aren't the size you think you are 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you always have to size up with trousers it means you aren't the size you think you are 🙈
I have these exact trousers and I had to size down as my actual size were bloody HUGE! They are still very big so could probably size down twice tbh, she is in denial if she’s had to size up!

Reactions: 6
Why was she linking and ad/aff dresses whilst asking if anyone has ordered from them before? Actual piss take how much she uses her aff links. You can’t be encouraging people to buy things AND line your pockets when you haven’t even got any experience with the brand. I hope her case gets lost on her next holiday. No need to be buying more holiday clothes for their second holiday in a matter of weeks when some people can’t even afford the electric. She’s going to have a hard come down to reality one day soon

Reactions: 8
Those trousers are not sized up they fit her. Does she think we are blind?!

They aren't even super long on her and they would be if they were 'oversized/too big'

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.