_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Lonewolf 👏🏽

Recap from last thread:

* Finally took ‘BiG wEiGhTLOsS’ out of her bio.
* Ordered some clothes online.
* Dragged her kid some boring places.
* Didn’t take her to some other ones.
* Slowly gorging herself to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Awe my first ever thread title like ever 😭😁 ooh I'm so emosh right now haha thank you guys altho have to mention @Wowwwwwwwww whos imput with "stuffed crust pam" 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like she just has zero personality? And what is all this recent reference to “work”… surely she hasn’t got an actual, real life, not selling face dildo job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Serious question…. Does she ever stop eating? It’s like none stop. No wonder she’s gained all her weight back! Looks like Betsys had thee most boring Easter any 9/10 year old girl could have 😢 really feel for her. Not allowed to be a child on their watch! Doesn’t fit the grid!

Reactions: 8
Actually made me queasy. If it’s not rents it’s stuff showing her gunt.
inbetween please Brit I can’t take it x

Reactions: 2
Just cos we can't see it chebs doesn't mean it's not there 🤔🤣
Maybe she has body dysmorphia, but believes the gunt does not exist?! She’s got a dubbed version of the Mean Girls clip where Cady says the limit does not exist she listens to like a hypnotherapy tape 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to this thread, been following it for a while but never commented. Why is she in such denial. Like I’m all for loving your body and body positivity, but why is she hiding? WE CAN SEE YOU ARENT TINY ANYMORE, JUST OWN IT AND MOVE THE duck ON!

Is she really that entitled that she thinks people actually care?

Also, why is she allowing her daughter to dress waaay too mature for her age?! Those nails are a no no in my books!

Eeesh!

Reactions: 9
She’s getting barley 100 likes per post now and has hidden her likes. Soon the pr and Insta fame will run out. What’s she going to do then?

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely showed that top today to show she isn’t a size 22/24 or whatever but a 20 because primark only goes up to 20 in most clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dick that she is

Reactions: 6
Oh bore off fatty, you didn’t just realise did you!? You purposely didn’t brush it and then took a vain as duck selfie in the middle of the street so you can proclaim to be a “natural beauty”. 🙄🙄🙄

84797A55-1513-4A1A-B7F7-4E9A3239F048.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just because your wearing a size 20 in that top Brit doesn’t mean your a size 20 😂 it clearly doesn’t fit!
Her gunt is hanging out, it is tight on the tit area and I’ll bet those elasticated sleeves are cutting off her circulation!

Reactions: 7
More of the look at me type stuff by saying she hasn’t brushed her hair trying to be relatable bullshit. People who genuinely don’t brush their hair on a morning are usually running around doing 40 things on a morning not taking selfie’s in the street and aff linking everything they have on or thought about buying. This is all going to run out for her soon. She’s boring, she has no content other than food and clothes. She doesn’t even show herself prepping and cooking anymore at least that was something back in the day

Reactions: 13
Imagine standing in the middle of the street pouting like a stuffed crust bleep. Get over yourself Pam, you ain’t all that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.