_beingbrittany #18 Stuffed Crust Pam & short chode man ditch their kid for freebies whenever they can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she didn’t share that to her story, she has every other post Sean has put up over the last week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just viewed insta page and he hasn’t shared a single pic of her since feb 2021! other than on his stories where he seems to be humiliating her in every post 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really feel for Betsy, poor kid. She's overweight for her age and will have particularly noticed that during the heat on their holiday. Looks like she has placed a towel to stop her thighs chaffing. They need to step up and be better parents for her. She's still a child not a mini adult/best friend

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really feel for Betsy, poor kid. She's overweight for her age and will have particularly noticed that during the heat on their holiday. Looks like she has placed a towel to stop her thighs chaffing. They need to step up and be better parents for her. She's still a child not a mini adult/best friend
I totally agree with you. She’s morphing into her mother. And she looks and is treated way older than 11. Kids aren’t kids for long so why rush it? Just cause they’ve got no mates doesn’t mean they need to make her into their bestie 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have an 11 year old (a boy) and I guarantee he’d be involved with all the kids stuff on holiday, we last went way in 2019 and for the whole 10 days he was with different kids, having fun and getting involved. She’ll be going upto secondary school in September and then she will really grow up, let her be a kid for a change.

Also what a bloody waste of money the Polaroid pics are! The looking away, looking at the ground, taken from behind pics are getting boring now!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.