Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MinnieMaus

Has anyone else not been able to stop singing 'I love you chiiickkeenn'? I proper hate myself for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Greedy beggy

The best 90 day fiancé I watched was Danielle and Mohammed . It was obvious from the start he was only with her for a green card into America . He used every excuse not to go near her 😢

Reactions: 15

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up with the UK one it’s actually depressing me now. They’re all so vulnerable. Shaun is desperately desperately lonely. Victoria(?) is incredibly lonely too (she said something like her fella is her best friend and she will have no one if she dumps him?!). Emma is so desperate to believe that her guy is attracted to her that she’s ignoring the fact everything screams HES NOT INTO YOU. Bridie seems like one of those women who can’t be without a man and I think she’s putting her kids at risk with her choices. Even Kadie, who seems mostly normal, has been through the mill and had relationship related trauma. I think the only one not vulnerable is that bloody Richard!

If I wasn’t already so invested in finding out what happens I’d have to switch off 😂🤣

Reactions: 14

kirsth8s

That Richard guy is disgusting and a proper creep 🤢 that woman needs to stay where she is and that Japanese guy Shaun is the biggest red flag on there…. I prefer the US one but this been ok so far

Reactions: 13

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I’m only at the the bit where Louise is telling everyone she’s pregnant: her son Jesse is so lovely and grown up. He’s an absolutely lovely young man. What is she playing at with Jose who’s basically an overgrown toddler!!

Reactions: 13

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Ikr she starts talking like him 🤣🤣 it’s so weird. Id be offended if I was him
omg was laughing so much at the latest episode when they’re in the cab And she’s full on speaking to him like that. Also his English is pretty good and he had been translating for her in the other marriage licence place. He’s def not into her, couldn’t believe she’s only 10 years older than him I thought she was late 50s 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Finally discovered people who watch this show! Whenever I memtion it to anyone in person they've never heard of it.

Richard is giving me the full blown creeps! He makes my vagina clamp shut

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’m so confused with these Ben and Mahogany chats … she speaks English, then they use the translator, then it’s like she forgets English! So weird 😂😂

irishgirl912

Oh my god everything about Richard just grinds my gears. The voice, the mannerisms, the way he talks about women, his personality just REVOLTING.

DD-LDN

2nd season of 90 Day Fiancé UK starting 16 July. I’m surprised they made a second series

Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I felt so bad for Danielle. At first. Then when the lies all came out about her it made me a bit more dubious of how naive she actually was.
I think she presumed Mohammed would be under her (🤣) all the time, that he would be worshipping her. But it didn’t work to her favour. What he said on the reunion though. I nearly DIED! “She knows why I won’t have sex. She won’t go to the doctors about her issues” as he looks towards her vagina. I rolled around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10