90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just started watching “the other way” and it’s fab definitely my guilty pleasure 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh hurrah! Come pull up a seat next to me. That poor woman stuck in an apartment in India. Why can’t he tell his folks about her? I think I’m missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh hurrah! Come pull up a seat next to me. That poor woman stuck in an apartment in India. Why can’t he tell his folks about her? I think I’m missing something
I think it’s a massive no no to marry someone out of their culture. His parents may expect him to marry someone they approve of. The woman I want to punch is Evelyn? Who is with Corey. She’s an absolute witch to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have recorded the 90 days the other way but not watched it yet .I have followed 90 day fiancé and before the 90 days for a while . I’m addicted to it .
I also love sMothered .

Reactions: 2
yes!!!! meeeeeee I bloody love it, I spend most of the time rolling my eyes and shouting "what you doing?" at the screen but its addictive for sure

Reactions: 3
I LOVE this show. I hate the fact the UK is so behind on it so I already know most of the drama before it airs. I hated Anfisa when she first appeared but now I love her. Paola is nice but Russ just gives me shivers. And PAUL!! 😂 man Paul’s Run 🤣 I’ll never understand what Karine sees in him. Hated Colt & Larissa. Her voice... loved Debbie though.
Omg I could talk about this all night

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The best 90 day fiancé I watched was Danielle and Mohammed . It was obvious from the start he was only with her for a green card into America . He used every excuse not to go near her 😢

Reactions: 15
I felt so bad for Danielle. At first. Then when the lies all came out about her it made me a bit more dubious of how naive she actually was.
I think she presumed Mohammed would be under her (🤣) all the time, that he would be worshipping her. But it didn’t work to her favour. What he said on the reunion though. I nearly DIED! “She knows why I won’t have sex. She won’t go to the doctors about her issues” as he looks towards her vagina. I rolled around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul and Karine have me puzzled, he just legs it into woodland or dog houses regularly and she demands he does everything for her and has the best resting witch face ever!!
Nicole and Azan annoy me so much, wake up and smell the coffee girl!!! could he be any more uninterested pretending to be interested....bloody love it ha!
did you see the series where previous participants sat watching the show and critiqued it? I bloody loved that! Loren and Alexi, Tarik and his brother and David and Annie were hilarious

Reactions: 8
Paul and Karine have me puzzled, he just legs it into woodland or dog houses regularly and she demands he does everything for her and has the best resting witch face ever!!
Nicole and Azan annoy me so much, wake up and smell the coffee girl!!! could he be any more uninterested pretending to be interested....bloody love it ha!
did you see the series where previous participants sat watching the show and critiqued it? I bloody loved that! Loren and Alexi, Tarik and his brother and David and Annie were hilarious
Nicole needs to give her head a wobble. Azan looks like the guy from the Simpson’s!!!!! Poor May caught up in all this.

Pillow talk was the bomb. Love that so much.

And how about Angela and Michael. By far the best couple in history 🤣

Reactions: 6
I LOVE this show. I hate the fact the UK is so behind on it so I already know most of the drama before it airs. I hated Anfisa when she first appeared but now I love her. Paola is nice but Russ just gives me shivers. And PAUL!! 😂 man Paul’s Run 🤣 I’ll never understand what Karine sees in him. Hated Colt & Larissa. Her voice... loved Debbie though.
Omg I could talk about this all night
Haha I love Anfisa too

Omg I love 90 day fiance, I watch the other way & before the 90 days. A new season has just started in America on tlc on Sunday night just titles 90 day fiance. Does anyone know when it starts in UK?

Omg I love 90 day fiance, I watch the other way & before the 90 days. A new season has just started in America on tlc on Sunday night just titles 90 day fiance. Does anyone know when it starts in UK?
I watch it on YouTube, people always post the episodes and they manage to stay on there for a few days before getting taken down! Last nights episode is on there, there’s definitely a few interesting characters this year 😬

I watch it on YouTube, people always post the episodes and they manage to stay on there for a few days before getting taken down! Last nights episode is on there, there’s definitely a few interesting characters this year 😬
Ooo thankyou ! I didnt know that and aleays end uo seeing on instagram whats happened before it shows here as americas so ahead! Ive found an episode on you tube so will give it a watch before it disappears anf see what crazy characters this season brings lol!

Has anybody watched the new season? i dont understand these people..the beekeeper girl couldnt even communicate with the turkish guy! why even bring him around your kids??

OMG I am addicted to this - I have embarrassingly watched all the series’.
I have forgotten so many people now. The ones that stand out to me .....
Angela is awful and Michael I’m not sure if he’s for real or not .

I feel for that naive guy who works in the nail shop and went to Mexico for her to ? Shock horror - not turn up.

And omg Darcey & Tom 🤣🤣🤣

Do you follow John Yates? (IG & Twitter) He’s the 90DF blogger. Gets all the inside knowledge ( I know I’m sad 😂) but the gossip behind the scenes he finds out is priceless! He’s friends with a lot of them, saves their IG Lives - he’s my secret addiction.
I really like Jihoon. Angela is a bull! I do feel sorry for Michael but that green card is too appealing for him. Karine field, again, for divorce from Paul - his run though 😂
Anybody else get Catfish vibes of Tom? I remember when him and Darcey appeared and his picture is nothing like him IRL. Darcey is another kettle of fish. She’s now looking for an Aussie man 🤔

Do you follow John Yates? (IG & Twitter) He’s the 90DF blogger. Gets all the inside knowledge ( I know I’m sad 😂) but the gossip behind the scenes he finds out is priceless! He’s friends with a lot of them, saves their IG Lives - he’s my secret addiction.
I really like Jihoon. Angela is a bull! I do feel sorry for Michael but that green card is too appealing for him. Karine field, again, for divorce from Paul - his run though 😂
Anybody else get Catfish vibes of Tom? I remember when him and Darcey appeared and his picture is nothing like him IRL. Darcey is another kettle of fish. She’s now looking for an Aussie man 🤔
wow that sounds like an account id like to follow for sure! thanks for the tip, totally agree with everything you've said, Toms picture was a total catfish moment, as for Darcey, I struggle to see past those dreadful extensions ha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.