Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Paul and Karine have me puzzled, he just legs it into woodland or dog houses regularly and she demands he does everything for her and has the best resting bitch face ever!!
Nicole and Azan annoy me so much, wake up and smell the coffee girl!!! could he be any more uninterested pretending to be interested....bloody love it ha!
did you see the series where previous participants sat watching the show and critiqued it? I bloody loved that! Loren and Alexi, Tarik and his brother and David and Annie were hilarious

Reactions: 8

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the UK one?

I enjoyed it..I get bad vibes from the Japanese Shaun and I think Christine is going to be very disappointed when she sees where she will be living and how much money he actually has.

Chez300

VIP Member
This Richard can’t be real?! He must be looking for followers or a profile boost cos 🥴

• Haha

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I think Geoffrey is the shadiest of all. He is using the 'I got arrested 20 years ago for drug dealing' to cover up far worse things. In Feb 2020 he was convicted of kidnap , domestic violence, and something to do with abuse or interfering with emergency services.

Ash is second he is totally shady and full on creep misogynist.

David and all else are more pathetic than anything else.

• Wow

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm just on episode 3 of the UK version. I didn't realise a local was on it - Louise from Gloucester. I was open mouthed watching it at the start - she's a very typical example of a Gloucester woman (trying to be polite here). Funny that she could afford the flights and I bet she paid for his too.... her poor son. She's in the local paper too. https://www.gloucestershirelive.co....s/gloucester-mum-travelled-5000-miles-8598999

Sorry if I sound very Mumsnet, but Gloucester is a bonafide shit hole. Love the walking stick that appears for her "fibro" claims and PIP.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I first discovered this on TikTok, watching as many clips as I could find, then found the UK version on ITVX, binged that until I ran out of episodes so searched for the USA version, found series 8 on Really, binged up to the tell all part 1, & have just found series 1-9 on Discovery+ so I guess I’m not going anywhere for a while. I am hooked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Urgh, he's the type of person who says "Am mad me" when in fact they're not mad at all, just fucking annoying.

• Haha

cherryontop666

I can’t stand Nathalie...her makeup and those red fish lips I just can’t...her personality is even worse.

When Mike got fed up and asked her ‘you keep talking about class, what class are you in? What makes YOU better than anyone else?’ Damn that felt soooo good watching Mike giving it to her.

Mike deserves a good woman, not this mean abusive extremely avoidant type of B.

Enjoy the pic.

Attachments

• Haha

Notorious PIG

I’m really behind because I just assumed that nothing was filmed last year because of c-vid, also moved around a bit so I’m a bit out of the loop, but I’m gonna catch up properly soon.

My favourite couples do tend to be the ones I find a bit repulsive...Jenny/Sumit, Danielle/Mohamed, Laura/Aladdin, Lisa/SojaBoy, Angela/Michael. It’s like, the more horrified and outraged I get, the more entertained I become.

Anyone else feel the same? 😳

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I've almost given up with the latest 90 day. Elizabeth and Andre's family are clearly gearing up to be the next family chantel...... it's cringeworthy. Mike and Natalie are painful to watch, and as for Michael and his visit to a fertility clinic then Angela and her daughter visiting one. Grim.

I think Discovery need to realise that they've more than had their moneys worth from this lot and they're flogging a very very dead horse.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Hm I'm a bit on the fence with this new bunch. I'm sick to the back teeth of whining Ariala who has learned nothing in life other than to rely on her parents....... and Bilal is beyond vile. As for Yve, I'm not sure why she thinks bringing a Muslim man half way around the world to control her is a good idea...........

no-no

VIP Member
Her Instagram is very eye opening.... #chronicillness my arse. Didn't stop her flying to Columbia.
https://www.instagram.com/loulou.j.morgan/
Wow, can’t believe she has over 100k followers and he has 2M!

I didn’t think Alejandro was banging on about the text, she acted like she’d done her part by agreeing to marry in Mexico. He was holding her hand and kissing her, it’s not like he was giving her the silent treatment. She seems very immature, more suited to a northern bloke who’d take her to Disney world.

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I binged the uk version last week. Feel sorry for the South African guy, I mean I’m not sure that kid is even his, serious red flags when she left because she found out about the money situation, seems like her other kids are grown and they are not his responsibility.

Emma talks like a misfired robot it’s totally cringe, he 100% wants a free pass to the UK.

The old bird is as mad as a box of frogs, her fella basically said he is going to the UK to better himself!

The less said about cringey king Dick the better. Also he should be ashamed of himself passing on his archaic sexist views on to his son.

Kadie and Alejandro make me want to vom they cutely sickening

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Finished, gutted! Dont think there is a new seaon until 2023.
Loads of unanswered questions.....What does Shaun do for a job? Has Richard been slapped yet? Even the way he says " HELL- OOO makes me want to hit him, did the rich old Vivienne Westwood lookey likey finally meet her man? Has robot Emma malfunctioned when she finds out Hossain is on the other bus? So much left on a cliff hanger!

• Haha

pipp3000

I'm not sure what Japanese shauns game is... Also the Mexican guy and kadie.. He didn't seem to like the UK and he didn't seem that crazy into her. I think shaun is very very naive, I would not be suprised if Christine's husband is still around. £400 probably looks after her entire family fairly well where she lives and although Philippines is seen as a poorer country, if you have your family friends and an OK income, why would you want to come and live in a small 1 bed apartment in the Uk. But I am sure some people especially in the USA version lie about their lifestyles and income. But I am excited to see how the UK version unfolds and it looks like there are even better stories to come.

linlou37

Just catching up on the new ep of before the 90 days and I'm cringing so hard at Kims behaviour!! I know its been said previously, but if it was role reversal and a man was acting like that, there'd be uproar. How, just HOW does she think its acceptable behaviour?!