90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what Japanese shauns game is... Also the Mexican guy and kadie.. He didn't seem to like the UK and he didn't seem that crazy into her. I think shaun is very very naive, I would not be suprised if Christine's husband is still around. £400 probably looks after her entire family fairly well where she lives and although Philippines is seen as a poorer country, if you have your family friends and an OK income, why would you want to come and live in a small 1 bed apartment in the Uk. But I am sure some people especially in the USA version lie about their lifestyles and income. But I am excited to see how the UK version unfolds and it looks like there are even better stories to come.

Reactions: 7
I felt like crying for Shaun, he seems like a big gentle giant..she’s gonna continue screwing him over 🙁🙁🙁 I thought his parents were so lovely too, it’s a sin. That baby better be his!

Reactions: 6
Someone I work with married a woman from the Phillipines. He had no idea at the time that he was signing up to financially support her entire family as well as her..... and is up to his eyeballs in debt as a result.

Watching this poor guy on 90 Day UK, I felt a horrid feeling of deja-vu...............

• Sad
That Richard guy is disgusting and a proper creep 🤢 that woman needs to stay where she is and that Japanese guy Shaun is the biggest red flag on there…. I prefer the US one but this been ok so far

Reactions: 13
The UK one is more like before the 90 days unless I’ve missed that any of them are actually engaged!

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the UK one yet but I feel like the whole thing can't work that well? Aren't marriage visas like 6 months?

Part of the drama with the US one is that they sort of have to rush through everything

Reactions: 5
The OG seasons will always end with every couple getting married; there has never been an OG couple who didn't marry during the 90 days. The "will they, won't they" couples are saved for B90 and TOW (Before the 90 Days, and The Other Way) :D

Let me figure out how to spoiler this ... I think I did it!

Reactions: 2
OMG just caught up on the UK version.
Richard gives me the ick!!!! To the point I want to fast forward through his scenes 🤢
and Bridie…. WTAF is she thinking?
I find watching Shaun’s scenes difficult. He is incredibly naive.

Reactions: 9
Bridie should really not be selling her house!
especially when she has two children, really can't see it working out with her and Host.
That Japanese guy Sean is shady as hell, Richard is just vile, Shaun is sweet but think he's going to have his heart broken, did I hear him say he'd done a dna to confirm Christian was his son?
Think the only couple I like so far is Kady and the Mexican guy but given neither of them want to move, it's hard to see how it's going to work out

Shaun is sweet but think he's going to have his heart broken, did I hear him say he'd done a dna to confirm Christian was his son?
He hasn’t mentioned doing a DNA test, he’s lonely and desperately wants a partner and kid that he’s willing to funnel money over to someone who’s out of the country and is still MARRIED with children.

He’s definitely being played, the kid probably belongs to her husband.

I wanted to add that you can be a parent to any child that you raise and consider your own, I just think that he’s being used in this situation.

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t mentioned doing a DNA test, he’s lonely and desperately wants a partner and kid that he’s willing to funnel money over to someone who’s out of the country and is still MARRIED with children.

He’s definitely being played, the kid probably belongs to her husband. feeling

I wanted to add that you can be a parent to any child that you raise and consider your own, I just think that he’s being used in this situation.
I thought when he first met up with his friends to tell them she was coming over he mentioned a dna test as his friend was doubtful but I could be wrong. I've got a horrible feeling too it's her husbands

Reactions: 1
Oooo I'm glad I found this thread I'm obsessed with this!! Just started the UK one and I don't think any of them will last. Bridie is too jealous, Kadie and Alejandro don't love each other enough to ever make a move and Sean is just plain weird!!! My hubby watched one episode and says that Shaun isn't the father of Christian 😄

Also, I've almost finished 90 Day Fiance before the 90 days series 5. Why are they all so weird 😭😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.