Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone seen the 1st episode of 90 Day Happily ever after reunion, WTF Angela!!!!! She's absolutely bonkers, her attitude and disrespect towards the rest of the cast is just unbelievable. The woman needs sectioning surely, she's a fucking menace!

Reactions: 9

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I agree, I don't know where they find these people... but I'm glad they do. Excellent TV.
Can't stand BabyGirl Lisa but more so David and Yolanda wind me up and I don't think they should be on the show as it's so obvious they are being catfished and so pointless if they don't meet?

Does anyone watch PillowTalk? I absolutely love it, it's like Gogglebox for 90dayfiance with all the old faves - I adore Alexi and also love Annie!

Oh and don't get me started on Ed! What is Rose thinking?! How did/do her family keep a straight face?! So sickening.

irishgirl912

OMG just caught up on the UK version.
Richard gives me the ick!!!! To the point I want to fast forward through his scenes 🤢
and Bridie…. WTAF is she thinking?
I find watching Shaun’s scenes difficult. He is incredibly naive.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I thought Kadies mate carried on woeful, crying that she didn't know what was going on? And her mum seemed to be more like a mate than a mum.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
I don’t like how they’ve not given a conclusion to each of the relationships at the end of the series.

Irishgirl

Baby girl Lisa sounds like a man who smokes 50 fags a day....even if Soulja boy is using her to get to the states how the hell can he even fake it and sleep with her 🙈 it’s car crash tv but I feel the couples are getting faker and faker trying to get famous like other seasons couples

Reactions: 8

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
These lot are spectacularly bad, I do agree, and the only ones that strike me as even vaguely having a chance are Kara and Guillermo.

I still don't understand why women bring back men from the middle East when surely they've clocked the religion and control issues from other seasons........... Yvette needs her head examining. Mohamed gives me the absolute creeps, and Bilal for that matter. He strikes me as someone with a really nasty temper behind closed doors.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
There's a new series of 90 day the other way on Discovery +. This lot are ahem..... interesting to say the least.

Sojaboy is back for another try with an aging American woman (after Baby Lisa).

• Haha

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
The UK one is more like before the 90 days unless I’ve missed that any of them are actually engaged!

kirsth8s

Just come across this thread!…
The new series of 90 day fiancé I’m already hooked and already I’m frustrated with nearly all the couples but especially cannot stand Bilal, he is horrible and that girl needs to get back on the plane to Trinidad quick time!!

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I think he was very naive about Alina's condition.......... and he had no idea of the limitations that her size would bring. He looked quite shocked when he realised....... can't see this one lasting long.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I LOVE this show. I hate the fact the UK is so behind on it so I already know most of the drama before it airs. I hated Anfisa when she first appeared but now I love her. Paola is nice but Russ just gives me shivers. And PAUL!! 😂 man Paul’s Run 🤣 I’ll never understand what Karine sees in him. Hated Colt & Larissa. Her voice... loved Debbie though.
Omg I could talk about this all night

• Heart

To cat lady

Chatty Member
My favourite show ever!!
My hubby got me a video message from sumit for my birthday as a bit of a joke really. But it was the longest most lovely thoughtful message it really was very sweet!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellie_Rose

Definitely getting love bombing vibes from Mert. Once Shane agreed to marry him, the controlling side came out. Such a shame as I thought they were a cute couple before he got all weird about Shane going out with friends and drinking.

• Heart