90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused with these Ben and Mahogany chats … she speaks English, then they use the translator, then it’s like she forgets English! So weird 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I loved it when Mahogany left Ben at the resort with no ride back to the city!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She speaks in English in the individual segments yet she needs a translator to speak with Ben?!

I think she is applying reverse psychology on Ben. She doesn't look anything like her pictures and clearly catfished him, yet has the audacity to say he's shady because he won't disclose further information on why he ended things with his previous partners. Why does she care? The past is the past and it's none of her business. Each relationship is different. It seems she is trying to find ways to blame him to exit instead of being honest and admit she's not interested in him. It's all for show, of course, but she's obviously stringing him along and he's got not self-respect by trying to hold on to her. He comes across as bit of a creep, but she is no better.

Reactions: 2
Today in Mike is a little witch. (I stopped watching the show and only watch recaps on YouTube)

And this is why nobody should give the incel/good guy a chance

Last edited:
There have been several female cast members past and present from the Ukraine, I hope they and their families are all ok 😢 I’ve been keeping an eye online to see if TLC do an update on them but haven’t seen anything so far, has anybody else?

Reactions: 1
i likee watching the piillow talk versions of the 90 day franchises. i like seeing how other cast members are reacting to situations, that they or their family members have been in

i likee watching the piillow talk versions of the 90 day franchises. i like seeing how other cast members are reacting to situations, that they or their family members have been in
I prefer pillow talk now to the actual episodes. Love Tim and Veronica and Molly and Cynthia

I prefer pillow talk now to the actual episodes. Love Tim and Veronica and Molly and Cynthia
definitely i dont watch the normal ones at all - it makes me feel lik im watching with people. and it cuts out all the pointless bits in. the programmes

So now we know why Jasmine always called Gino 'Papi'... They met on a sugar daddy website. He's her sugar daddy.

• Wow
So now we know why Jasmine always called Gino 'Papi'... They met on a sugar daddy website. He's her sugar daddy.
The fact that they met on a sugar daddy website explains why she's demanding a 2,500 dollar holiday, 500 dollars worth of clothes for Gino, a new apartment, having her hair and nails done, and changing the entire decoration of Gino's house. She expects to receive the monetary compensation.
At the same time, she reproaches Gino for making their relationship look like it's all a transaction. "You don't have to pay for my hair and nails, Gino... SNIF SNIF.... You don't have to buy me... I just want your TIME and LOVE..." But they met on a sugar daddy website.

I'm just catching up as the app wouldn't work.

I have to say that they've truly scraped the bottom of the barrel with this lot. Are we seriously supposed to believe that Mahogany isn't a crew member........... :eek:

• Haha
The first few episodes of the new season have aired, what does anyone think about the new couples so far ?

The first few episodes of the new season have aired, what does anyone think about the new couples so far ?
I’m enjoying it!
Kobe & Emily - she is a selfish horny woman!

Bini & Ari - 🥴

Kara & Guillermo- seem sweet, I reckon she will get bossy as time goes on.

Shaheeda & Bilal - He seems a bit toxic with his lies “test”

Miona and Jibri - I don’t like her but I can’t blame her for not wanting to stay in that small town!

Mohammed & Yvette - I don’t have much of an opinion of them. I’m not convinced 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.