90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they all are. I know we get an edited version of their stories, but all of the UK people seem to have issues that make them vulnerable. I do hope they get additional support from the programme makers.

Reactions: 5
Hate the UK one.
Just finished watching the American one with Kobe and Emily in. Enjoyed it.

Reactions: 2
Oooo I'm glad I found this thread I'm obsessed with this!! Just started the UK one and I don't think any of them will last. Bridie is too jealous, Kadie and Alejandro don't love each other enough to ever make a move and Sean is just plain weird!!! My hubby watched one episode and says that Shaun isn't the father of Christian 😄

Also, I've almost finished 90 Day Fiance before the 90 days series 5. Why are they all so weird 😭😂
Before the 90 days are the best ones 🤣

Reactions: 6
This Richard can’t be real?! He must be looking for followers or a profile boost cos 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw Kadie post on IG that there's a special post coming from her and Alejandro tonight. Wonder what it is 🤔

This Richard can’t be real?! He must be looking for followers or a profile boost cos 🥴
I found his Instagram, he's a weirdo on there too! I think he's just looking for a housekeeper 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw on IG that
Kadie and Alejandro are engaged. I haven't seen the episode yet but wonder how that will work because neither seem prepared to move 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought Kadie seemed quite sweet but having been on her insta page it seems like she’s just turned into an insta hun. Enjoy your 15 mins, love.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god everything about Richard just grinds my gears. The voice, the mannerisms, the way he talks about women, his personality just REVOLTING.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just caught up with the UK one it’s actually depressing me now. They’re all so vulnerable. Shaun is desperately desperately lonely. Victoria(?) is incredibly lonely too (she said something like her fella is her best friend and she will have no one if she dumps him?!). Emma is so desperate to believe that her guy is attracted to her that she’s ignoring the fact everything screams HES NOT INTO YOU. Bridie seems like one of those women who can’t be without a man and I think she’s putting her kids at risk with her choices. Even Kadie, who seems mostly normal, has been through the mill and had relationship related trauma. I think the only one not vulnerable is that bloody Richard!

If I wasn’t already so invested in finding out what happens I’d have to switch off 😂🤣

Reactions: 14
I’ve just caught up with the UK one it’s actually depressing me now. They’re all so vulnerable. Shaun is desperately desperately lonely. Victoria(?) is incredibly lonely too (she said something like her fella is her best friend and she will have no one if she dumps him?!). Emma is so desperate to believe that her guy is attracted to her that she’s ignoring the fact everything screams HES NOT INTO YOU. Bridie seems like one of those women who can’t be without a man and I think she’s putting her kids at risk with her choices. Even Kadie, who seems mostly normal, has been through the mill and had relationship related trauma. I think the only one not vulnerable is that bloody Richard!

If I wasn’t already so invested in finding out what happens I’d have to switch off 😂🤣
And instead Richard’s poor fiancé is the vulnerable one! That poor girl has no idea what life will be like with him and she’s so nice!

Reactions: 4
Richard is disgusting. The way he made Kathleen model those short shorts in front of her parents and slapped her thigh….even when he explained to Kathleen’s friend what “WIFE” stood for. Shocking

Reactions: 7
Richard is disgusting. The way he made Kathleen model those short shorts in front of her parents and slapped her thigh….even when he explained to Kathleen’s friend what “WIFE” stood for. Shocking
I thought they were underwear.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.