90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, only 12 eps, nothing like the U.S ones were they go on forever. I fell out of love with 90 day for a while but now back on it. What Is the most up to date US season?
Nooooo! I didn't realise that was the last ep in the Uk one. Gutted! Theres a new season of happily ever after. Big ed is in it, yawn! Kimbaaaaly and Usman. Angela and Michael too. They're greay for the entertainment factor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Huh? So was that the last episode of the series?? Why does it end so abruptly it’s like Love in Caribbean or whatever that ended and I had no idea that was the last ep.
I didn't realise that was the last one either 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nooooo! I didn't realise that was the last ep in the Uk one. Gutted! Theres a new season of happily ever after. Big ed is in it, yawn! Kimbaaaaly and Usman. Angela and Michael too. They're greay for the entertainment factor 🤣
Omg yes, Big Ed, Soja Boy and Kimbaleee? The best! 🤣 although wasn’t Soja Boy last with that woman who loved Michael Jackson?

That was the last episode?! 😭 what on earth, I need to know what happens next! What happened to Kadie and Alejandro?! Is Kathleen still ghosting Richard?? What did Shaun do for work????

• Heart

Missed opportunity to meet Richard, I only live 20 minutes away too
Utterly embarrassing he deserves a bat. He posted on Instagram about it hung over and some creep of a woman said she was near him if he wanted a wife and a cleaner 🤮 he responded calling her sexy bum

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh, he's the type of person who says "Am mad me" when in fact they're not mad at all, just bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Urgh, he's the type of person who says "Am mad me" when in fact they're not mad at all, just bleeping annoying.
PTSD of someone I used to know who would repeat ‘our dog’s mental isn’t he’ but didn’t actually do anything remotely mental🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
PTSD of someone I used to know who would repeat ‘our dog’s mental isn’t he’ but didn’t actually do anything remotely mental🤣
I bleeping hate it......I used to work with the most boring girl ever who constantly told me how "mad" she was, she wasn't at all, she also told us her boyfriend was the ringer of Patrick Bergan. She was also blind as well as stupid and annoying because he looked nothing like him.

• Haha
the blonde one with the Japanese guy won't stop giggling while she's talking it's driving me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t like how they’ve not given a conclusion to each of the relationships at the end of the series.

Reactions: 9
So glad I've found this thread I'm currently half way through and I can't abide Victoria and her constant laughing after every sentence! Don't know how much more I can watch she makes my blood boil

Honestly where do they find these people!?
The UK show is nothing special in comparison to the US series. The only genuine couple on the UK series is the Mexican and Yorkshire (blonde) girl.

Richard is the most disgusting man who has ever walked the planet... so sexist and such a pig.

Blondie with the Japanese guy is so niaive- the guy is clearly playing you- wake up! You can do so much better!!

Urgh Victoria's constant laughing is making my blood boil she's ruining the series for me 🤣🤣 but I need to find out why Sean is dodgy 👀

Reactions: 4
Sorry to post here but does anyone know of theres a thread for the 90 days happily ever after? & single life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.