90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw something posted today that blew my mind - I'll pop behind a spoiler

They had originally filed for divorce last year and just dismissed it as they want to try again 🤮 he's such a manipulative gaslighter! I would've asked to be taken straight back to the airport after the first day with that monster.
I saw that too!

2nd season of 90 Day Fiancé UK starting 16 July. I’m surprised they made a second series

Reactions: 10
Where can we watch this is the U.K.? I had a dodgy fire stick a couple of years ago and binged it and miss it 😭

What do you think of Kris and Jayme? I can't stand Kris and I'm disappointed that Debbie has been sticking up for her..

Reactions: 2
What do you think of Kris and Jayme? I can't stand Kris and I'm disappointed that Debbie has been sticking up for her..
I don‘t like here either I get bad vibes off of her and her constant moaning about her ailments she‘s a walking hypochondriac …
I do like Debbie though she’s as mad as a box of frogs but seems to be quite savvy with the fact that Osamma is a scammer hopefully she won’t allow him to weedle his way in again

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why anyone would defend that abusive, pill popping hillbilly, she’s the absolute worst person on the show right now. I am also disappointed in Debbie for this stance.

Reactions: 4
I'm just starting on the new series of 90 day the other way. Jesus wept, they're all barking.

Reactions: 3
@GalaxyGirl70 It gets worse! You need to get a move on though, new series of Before the 90 starts on Sunday!

I am so annoyed that D + haven't put the final episode up yet!

@GalaxyGirl70 It gets worse! You need to get a move on though, new series of Before the 90 starts on Sunday!

I am so annoyed that D + haven't put the final episode up yet!
I was waiting all day yesterday for the episode to be put up. What are they playing at!! I was looking forward to it as Bank Holiday Day watching

@GalaxyGirl70 You know Danielle left the USA after being declared bankrupt, right?!

@DD-LDN It's still not up! I am raging! I Hooe they don't muck up the new season..We are a still a week behind the US with Love in Paradise...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.