90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are already discussing the UK version here, I don't think it needs a thread of its own as this one is very slow.

Reactions: 2
Finally discovered people who watch this show! Whenever I memtion it to anyone in person they've never heard of it.

Richard is giving me the full blown creeps! He makes my vagina clamp shut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's Emma and Hossein I find really strange. I get he loves his mum but answering her call at their wedding?!

Reactions: 12
Ikr she starts talking like him 🤣🤣 it’s so weird. Id be offended if I was him
omg was laughing so much at the latest episode when they’re in the cab And she’s full on speaking to him like that. Also his English is pretty good and he had been translating for her in the other marriage licence place. He’s def not into her, couldn’t believe she’s only 10 years older than him I thought she was late 50s 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg was laughing so much at the latest episode when they’re in the cab And she’s full on speaking to him like that. Also his English is pretty good and he had been translating for her in the other marriage licence place. He’s def not into her, couldn’t believe she’s only 10 years older than him I thought she was late 50s 🙈
I know right! The lack of sex is just an excuse I think 👀 i haven’t watched the latest episode but he was really rude to her daughter as well tbh in last weeks episode

I do love Kadie and Alejandro though 💕

I binged the uk version last week. Feel sorry for the South African guy, I mean I’m not sure that kid is even his, serious red flags when she left because she found out about the money situation, seems like her other kids are grown and they are not his responsibility.

Emma talks like a misfired robot it’s totally cringe, he 100% wants a free pass to the UK.

The old bird is as mad as a box of frogs, her fella basically said he is going to the UK to better himself!

The less said about cringey king Dick the better. Also he should be ashamed of himself passing on his archaic sexist views on to his son.

Kadie and Alejandro make me want to vom they cutely sickening

Reactions: 7
Richard is so utterly out there to make a name for himself. His friends said he is all talk but has a heart of good. I think he’s all talk too, no way is he has bad as this. And Kathleen said he will be getting a curfew so that will be fun 😁

Reactions: 3
Finished, gutted! Dont think there is a new seaon until 2023.
Loads of unanswered questions.....What does Shaun do for a job? Has Richard been slapped yet? Even the way he says " HELL- OOO makes me want to hit him, did the rich old Vivienne Westwood lookey likey finally meet her man? Has robot Emma malfunctioned when she finds out Hossain is on the other bus? So much left on a cliff hanger!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loads of unanswered questions.....What does Shaun do for a job? Has Richard been slapped yet? Even the way he says " HELL- OOO makes me want to hit him, did the rich old Vivienne Westwood lookey likey finally meet her man? Has robot Emma malfunctioned when she finds out Hossain is on the other bus? So much left on a cliff hanger!
Shaun’s a cleaner, if that helps answer one question!

The others I wish I could answer, especially the one about Richard 🤣

I follow Kadie on Insta and I think her and Alejandro have got married - she hasn’t clearly said it but it’s hinted heavily in her posts so that’s nice for them as they’re cute.

Shaun’s a cleaner, if that helps answer one question!

The others I wish I could answer, especially the one about Richard 🤣

I follow Kadie on Insta and I think her and Alejandro have got married - she hasn’t clearly said it but it’s hinted heavily in her posts so that’s nice for them as they’re cute.
I do think Kadie and Alejandro are very cute and both their families seem really supportive too. Defo wishing the best for them!

Reactions: 4
Huh? So was that the last episode of the series?? Why does it end so abruptly it’s like Love in Caribbean or whatever that ended and I had no idea that was the last ep.

Reactions: 3
Huh? So was that the last episode of the series?? Why does it end so abruptly it’s like Love in Caribbean or whatever that ended and I had no idea that was the last ep.
Yep, only 12 eps, nothing like the U.S ones were they go on forever. I fell out of love with 90 day for a while but now back on it. What Is the most up to date US season?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.