24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think vegas man always used to say he went with his Mrs, but we’re not married- this always used to tickle me for some reason😁 In the newer series there’s no characters that have stood out like those two.
he did keep saying about the 20 years🤣i wondered if he was actually waiting to marry a man🤣and when he lists off all his broken bones and his personal best in the 1200m🤣

The little ‘I’m a lover not a fighter’ guy was featured on an episode that someone uploaded to YouTube a few years back. Someone commented on it that they went to school with him and that he was a twit then too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the first series, may even have been that 1st episode the female custody officer says 'There is only one person incharge here and that's me and Tim'. That really made me chuckle.

In the first series, may even have been that 1st episode the female custody officer says 'There is only one person incharge here and that's me and Tim'. That really made me chuckle.
That custody serge in the first series was absolutely ruthless (if we're talking about the blonde-haired woman). Watched the first series in full on amazon prime a few years ago, with her appearing a lot behind the desk

yes she said that in first episode and I also laughed 🤣I don’t think she had much patience considering the job role she was in when she started saying she was handing over at 3pm before she punches someone🤣if that was a suspect who said that it would be hell on🤣

Reactions: 1
Someone kindly posted a link here before where you could stream them all online- can someone share it again?

Just watching the first ever episode again. I know he was found innocent but does anyone believe that was true or do you think it was just a good solicitor?

The person i am talking about is Mahboob Baig.

articles to refresh memory: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-32692123.amp

The most annoying thing so far (I’m half way through watching) is the solicitor swishing up in his Mercedes and parking over two spaces 🤯!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The most annoying thing so far (I’m half way through watching) is the solicitor swishing up in his Mercedes and parking over two spaces 🤯!!
I didn’t notice that. I noticed his private reg. I was reading about him, apparently he is a a highly sought after solicitor. He is also a trained barrister.

Can someone drop the prison thread link 😂

Not sure if it'll die down as there was a bit of controversy on there about workers talking about it on a public forum

• Heart
I’m watching from the start again. I’m onto the woman accused of stalking her ex husband🤣the way she is sniggering in the interview about how she climbed through his window, got her boobs out and wanted to have sex with him💀🤯

I’m watching from the start again. I’m onto the woman accused of stalking her ex husband🤣the way she is sniggering in the interview about how she climbed through his window, got her boobs out and wanted to have sex with him💀🤯
Oh, where are you watching this? One of the few episodes I don't think I have seen

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched any of the social media murders? I've watched a random 2 episodes , can't see a thread on them

Yeah I remember that one in the press at the time it's awful. I've only watched that one and the Alex ruddy one , totally horrendous
the Canadian one i often think about the neighbour who let her go back.

the alex ruggles one happened next to my grandparents house